How do people "love'" their subhuman, broke parents?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx
My parents aren't even subhuman per se but I still despise them to hell, because although they look ok in the face, they don't have MOGGER genes. They average as hell.

And as far as I'm concerned the only people who should reproduce are millionaire HTNS, and they should be breeding UP, too. So their kids will mog them and not the other way around.

I see ugly mfs showing displays of affections to their parents and I'm all like "dude, their selfishness is the reason girls are repulsed by you, smdh"

You should be mentally abusing them as a pay back for them forcing you to live a miserable life of one cope a day keeps the rope away.
:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, jordanbarrettjaw, glaruz and 4 others
My parents aren't even subhuman per se but I still despise them to hell, because although they look ok in the face, they don't have MOGGER genes. They average as hell.

And as far as I'm concerned the only people who should reproduce are millionaire HTNS, and they should be breeding UP, too. So their kids will mog them and not the other way around.

I see ugly mfs showing displays of affections to their parents and I'm all like "dude, their selfishness is the reason girls are repulsed by you, smdh"

You should be mentally abusing them as a pay back for them forcing you to live a miserable life of one cope a day keeps the rope away.
They cool 😎

• Love it
Reactions: greycel

You should live by this and never reproduce

I can't even imagine what your children would be subjected to with you being their father

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and k99
Shizo rumblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and theonewhocantascend
idgaf abt my parents, ill move out and just exist for a few years and then take out a huge bank loan and explore the world and kill myself once the money runs out

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei and theonewhocantascend
I used to looove making my parents feel bad about me when I lived with them.

I'm having a bad day I was all like
'I think people who are not wealthy should use condoms more'
'Honestly people who breed, even though they have shit genes, are some selfish mfs who only care about their horniness'
'You know? If it was up to me I wouldn't have choosen this life? If at least I had rich parents with decent genes....."

:lul::lul:
They would just answer me talking about kike on a stick (the biggest cope ever) JFL Jesus can suck my big fat dick as far as im concerned.

idgaf abt my parents, ill move out and just exist for a few years and then take out a huge bank loan and explore the world and kill myself once the money runs out
stealing from banks is always based

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Because they have cool personalities and are laid back

If they were poor and at the same time pushing me to be a rat race slave and demanding a lot from me I would shoot them

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yeah I think I will eventually rope too, before I get too old, but I wish I had done it as a teen.

Then I would die at my peak, in your 20s it doesn't have that much impact. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

damn imagine having a kid and he turns to be a spiteful subhuman like OP maybe abortion isnt so bad

Real asf for me mane

My dad impregnated a 5"0 tall white woman

Now atleast she was white :feelsping:

But the broad is 5"0 flat

I asked my father for hgh when I was 15, he understood. I'm certain he understood. And he is rich as hell

But he couldn't cover 400 dollars a month for my hgh

That's like groceries at my house... its a 3600 square foot home...

The nigga literally made me pay for the shit genes he gave me, and not like behind his back, he knew I was buying hgh and only would chip in

Not because he didn't have the money, but because he didn't feel it was his responsibility? Somehow :lul:

I mean he let me order it on the BLACK MARKET

He knew exactly what he did to me.

Yeah I think I will eventually rope too, before I get too old, but I wish I had done it as a teen.

Then I would die at my peak, in your 20s it doesn't have that much impact. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
life isnt worth living if you dont have a meaning, all i do is just exist and gym, the only thing that i could consider my goal in life is a 405 bench jfl

• So Sad
Niggas are retarded
Muh they gave you life jfl
If you're going to give me life then give me a decent one at least jfl

• +1
damn imagine having a kid and he turns to be a spiteful subhuman like OP maybe abortion isnt so bad
Oh, if only they could haven chosen to NOT rawdog, right?

Abortion is based as hell.
Sub Stacy woman who get knocked up should get kicked in the belly :what:

Niggas are retarded
Muh they gave you life jfl
If you're going to give me life then give me a decent one at least jfl
My point exactly. 95% of people live extremely shitty lives, I bet they wouldn't have willingly choosen this.

And most parents are so narc and self-absorbed they think regardless of what type of looks and life they give you, they are doing you A FAVOUR.
Imagine creating a human being from scratch and then expecting them to be eternally grateful cause of "AlL ThEy DiD tO you" (most of the times the bare minimum not to get arrested) :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger