How do people not give a fuck about others

A

alial

Iron
How do people just act like they don’t give a fuck and do whatever they want without caring .

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Patient A
After living a while in this world u get desensitized

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Clqs
I feel like they are too lazy to care. Like they knew that if they cared they would have to do things like eat healthy and get exercise and sleep which they're too useless to do

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, depressionmaxxing and Clqs
After living a while in this world u get desensitized
Na but the people are my age and they do like the most random shit like scream like dogs in malls as if they don’t care . And they have the most confident talking to girls even as a ltn

Na but the people are my age and they do like the most random shit like scream like dogs in malls as if they don’t care . And they have the most confident talking to girls even as a ltn
The confidence stems from the sole knowledge he will get brutally rejected, and he takes this as a joke and a show of his masculinity/bravery

Shouting like dogs in a mall is simple retardation, but everyone has a crazy period in their life
But if you want to be more "confident" and be able to do random shit just funnel your attention outwards

Stop being overly self centered, thats the way to effortless ability to do shit like that + desinsitazion ig ??

They jus simply don‘t care

people who have a lot of things going for them and are attractive and confident dont care about other people because they think they are better then everyone else

How do people just act like they don’t give a fuck and do whatever they want without caring .
as in NEET?
people who have a lot of things going for them and are attractive and confident dont care about other people because they think they are better then everyone else
lots of loser NEETs who also don't care

You Will become like them in time you still havent experienced how humans are