how do people play video games and use social media still?

noobs

noobs

professional gambler
i used to not be able to go an hour in my free time without social media or video games

in december 2023 i deleted all social media and video games never went back

if you don’t delete distractions now, over time since billions of people are feeding these ai algos, these platforms will become the new age drugs
IMG 5278

• +1
Reactions: mathis, AustinCutler, not__cel and 1 other person
I deleted most social media besides snap and youtube and it's helped with filtering out the noise most of these sites are goon chambers

• +1
Reactions: noobs
if you dont have social media you are literally autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Saisei, Klasik616 and 2 others
what u do in ur free time now?

• +1
Reactions: Saisei and noobs
Idk but not having social media like instagram are seen redflags by girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Klasik616 and noobs
what u do in ur free time now?
i learn skills all day by reading and by stuff online

i read only nonfiction books that develop skills that are useful

i was learning coding but i did some simulation and i found i’m a naturally good trader and would make a lot more through finance so now im studying a variety of things in finance

im also reading stuff on networking and diplomacy

i also play chess

from my books i get ideas on things sometimes and off those ideas i learn things off those ideas by putting pubmed study in the search to find studies to read on theories i think of

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and IAMNOTANINCEL
Idk but not having social media like instagram are seen redflags by girls.
caring about women makes you less appealing

you would be more appealling by being successful than rotting in social media for 6 hours a day

• So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517
I don't have social media because when I used to have one no one messaged me or added me on FB, it was there for nothing. I didn't know who were most of the people I added. Now 0 friends... If I get my surgeries done will I get girls in my DM's who don't know me just for my looks? (Assuming I can reach HTN someday).

you would be more appealling by being successful than rotting in social media for 6 hours a day
and how are women gonna find you mr succesful? text you on email?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Klasik616
This basic reply explains the social circle pill
Over if you're sub 100 followers on IG
Women get quite a lot of followers

i’m not amish, i just don’t do the degenerate stuff on the internet

i still have phone numbers, telegram, signal, etc

i learn skills all day by reading and by stuff online

i read only nonfiction books that develop skills that are useful

i was learning coding but i did some simulation and i found i’m a naturally good trader and would make a lot more through finance so now im studying a variety of things in finance

im also reading stuff on networking and diplomacy

i also play chess

from my books i get ideas on things sometimes and off those ideas i learn things off those ideas by putting pubmed study in the search to find studies to read on theories i think of
are u the new dylann roof ?

• Love it
This basic reply explains the social circle pill
Over if you're sub 100 followers on IG
Women get quite a lot of followers
of course bruh. nowadays instagram is your id. you dont exist without it, youre like some random hobo from the street. everyone you will meet you will connect on ig. and everyone around is already on there since it launched. just accept the fact if you dont have ig you are some non nt turboautist

This site is social media just for losers.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: noobs and rgl666
jfl i dont even know of a single person without instagram. actually i only know of ONE guy and he is a giga autist who everyone bullied. even the weirdest kids in school had ig back then

it was facebook at the time actually. but everyone transitioned to instagram eventually. only this one guy remained a retard

This site is social media just for losers.:feelshah:
this site is a forum and doesn’t have a advanced algorithm

forums are good for you albeit this isn’t a very good one since it’s a public forum but it’s pretty much the only big one i have

i am in the middle of nowhere in a town of 500 so i dont have much stuff to do until im emancipated to work

its like those guys who based their whole personality around not downloading tiktok. only to finally get it 3 years later jfl. but with ig its different, good luck getting any followers now and anyone knowing about you if you didnt catch the wave when you should have

• +1
its like those guys who based their whole personality around not downloading tiktok. only to finally get it 3 years later jfl. but with ig its different, good luck getting any followers now and anyone knowing about you if you didnt catch the wave when you should have
people knowing who i am would be me in jail jfl

i rather meet with a foid irl than online

Last edited: