how do people post so much

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
its crazy im seeing people who have been here for a month with double my posts and ive been using this forum consistently since i joined
i dont understand like what the fuck are you guys posting and how are you posting so much

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and rickysalomano
you tell me nigger 3.5k posts in 4 months is a pretty significant achievement

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and tombradylover
you tell me nigger 3.5k posts in 4 months is a pretty significant achievement
over 6 months* retard
and i said i use the forum consistently and still have only this much so im wondering how people who have been here for 1 sixth of my time have like double mine

No clue
The weird part is I don’t see most of their posts either but they still have a lot

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
over 6 months* retard
and i said i use the forum consistently and still have only this much so im wondering how people who have been here for 1 sixth of my time have like double mine
9-5=6

no arguing that

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I just saw some nigga earlier who had 600 in 2 days

and also, some people use this site like it's social media, so instead of 10k tweets it's 10k posts

I just saw some nigga earlier who had 600 in 2 days

and also, some people use this site like it's social media, so instead of 10k tweets it's 10k posts
but the people with so many posts i barely see them under threads
it doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
its crazy im seeing people who have been here for a month with double my posts and ive been using this forum consistently since i joined
i dont understand like what the fuck are you guys posting and how are you posting so much
what do they even post lol

but the people with so many posts i barely see them under threads
it doesnt make sense
different people visit different threads, every time I open a thread there's a guy I've never seen with thousands of posts, it's always been like this

It's really just coincidence for any user you've never seen

different people visit different threads, every time I open a thread there's a guy I've never seen with thousands of posts, it's always been like this

It's really just coincidence for any user you've never seen
idk man that seems unlikely tho
i never really see people in threads that i dont know its very uncommon since theres only a few hundred actually active users

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever