How do people react to you when you arrive?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Let's say if you go in a place where people know you, like at school, college, at work, etc. and there are already a bunch of people there, then you come in and say: "Hello everybody!", how do people react to you, do they respond, to they acknowledge you, or do they act like you aren't even there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Danish_Retard
they just ignore me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Gonthar, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
Acknowledge me but don't do anything to include me tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Htobrother
They give me a JFL react

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6902
Let's say if you go in a place where people know you, like at school, college, at work, etc. and there are already a bunch of people there, then you come in and say: "Hello everybody!", how do people react to you, do they respond, to they acknowledge you, or do they act like you aren't even there?
Include me in what they are doing or strike a convo with me

Things like hi where you have been I don’t see you anymore

They drop every thing and fuck my sweet boy pussy

flashbacks of walking into class when the teacher already started the lecture and everyone with no exceptions is looking at me
PTSD inducing ngl

how do people react to you
Tenor

I don't even introduce myself like that; I'm pretty lowkey to the people that say "Hi" I say Hi back to.

i am invisible and shunned upon if i try to make myself another human being

flashbacks of walking into class when the teacher already started the lecture and everyone with no exceptions is looking at me
PTSD inducing ngl
And didn't you try to act cool and be like: "Yo, yo, yo! Wazzup people!!!!".:feelsyay:

Last edited:
inivsible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464