How do people stay 10% lean all year round ?

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Like do they ever eat fast food?

Cheat days

Calorie counting

How do they stay disciplined year round

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Growth Plate
genetics, fucking wish i could do that lol, i have to stay disciplined

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lux and Deleted member 13994
genetics, fucking wish i could do that lol, i have to stay disciplined
Do you just do calorie deficit and exercise or do you avoid certain food groups?

intermitted fasting could help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
genetics - they just don’t feel particularly hungry at this bf%, so they don’t struggle as much. A person with not the right genetics, would feel ravenous hungry at 10%. This would require discipline and willpower which are both finite, an unsustainable scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Hozay and Deleted member 13994
genetics - they just don’t feel particularly hungry at this bf%, so they don’t struggle as much. A person with not the right genetics, would feel ravenous hungry at 10%. This would require discipline and willpower which are both finite, an unsustainable scenario.
so like what percentage do they end up? 15?

its harder for me to build muscle but when i get it its also really hard for me to lose it.
jealous. Do you eat a lot and cant gain weight or is it that you have no desire to eat?

reach 10%>eating clean all week>eating junk food on the weekend with friends>repeating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, OOGABOOGA, Selinity and 2 others
tracking calories and avoiding pufa's and xenoestrogens bro

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I've always naturally been like 15% bf while being so careless about my diet, I just ate whatever jewish products were in my fridge, and I never understood people and their love for fast food - I feel this sickness and decrease in energy that makes me hate it

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13994
I've always naturally been like 15% bf while being so careless about my diet, I just ate whatever jewish products were in my fridge, and I never understood people and their love for fast food - I feel this sickness and decrease in energy that makes me hate it
why do you laugh at my posts lmao. Like is it funny or something

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Diet Coke, active lifestyle, low appetite, protein powder

• Woah
this makes alot of sense

Environment is also crucial. The people you're surrounded by. The food they keep in the house. The community you grew up in.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
What is this thing called "low apetite" ive never heard of it before
It has to do with your metabolism and fat adaptiveness.
If you eat a lot of food your body will store the extra calories as fat and slow down it’s metabolism since it doesn’t need to convert energy quickly.
But if you do intermediate fasting and get your body used to going prolonged periods of time without eating whilst staying highly active it will stop storing the energy as fat and speed up your metabolism so that you can use your energy quick. That’s fat adaptiveness.
Basically, you develop a low appetite due to your eating habits.

• +1
some people have poor appetite

Surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious: Steroids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
That’s like 1% of people
OP said 10% bodyfat. Most people don't understand how lean that actually is. Most people who claim 10% are actually closer to about 15%.

• Woah
OP said 10% bodyfat. Most people don't understand how lean that actually is. Most people who claim 10% are actually closer to about 15%.
I know I hat being 10% is, I had vascularity in my abs at one point. I’m sure if anyone eats less than 1800 calories plus a lot of physical activity they will be lean af.

Like do they ever eat fast food?

Cheat days

Calorie counting

How do they stay disciplined year round
There is this thing called bodyfat set point. Now this isn't like 100% proven, but it is well agreed upon that every person has a bodyfat set point range. Every wonder how kids stay similar weight (if everything stays constant so like no family deaths or divorce etc..) even though they just eat whenever whatever? This doesn't disproof calories in calories out, its just that your body controls your hunger levels and activity to keep you in similar bf range. People who are under 10% year round just have super low bf set points.

You can change it like i did. You just have to lose weight to desired bf% like 12% and keep it for a 1-3 months. You'll notice soon that you're not that hungry anymore and you stop thinking about food. Now that is your new set point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13994
There is this thing called bodyfat set point. Now this isn't like 100% proven, but it is well agreed upon that every person has a bodyfat set point range. Every wonder how kids stay similar weight (if everything stays constant so like no family deaths or divorce etc..) even though they just eat whenever whatever? This doesn't disproof calories in calories out, its just that your body controls your hunger levels and activity to keep you in similar bf range. People who are under 10% year round just have super low bf set points.

You can change it like i did. You just have to lose weight to desired bf% like 12% and keep it for a 1-3 months. You'll notice soon that you're not that hungry anymore and you stop thinking about food. Now that is your new set point.
My setpoint is 95 percent bodyfat

• Love it
Working + Intermittent Fasting its so easy like this. Might have a little snack like an apple or banana on midday and then eat whatever i want in the evening while staying under a certain amount of calories(for me sub 2k)

High testosterone and low estrogen. Thats literally all it takes.