How do people with a full time job even have time for a social life?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Its impossible

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston, wsada and 5 others
Its impossible
Social life is a thing of the past anyway.

Nowadays, most children grow up as TikTok retards. When they grow up, they continue to be socially isolated in a socially atomizing society.

In fact, people across the world are having fewer and fewer real-life social contacts and friends, statistically speaking.

7:00-15:30 work
16:00 home
16-17:30 nap
18:00 gym (mostly with friends)
19:00-21:00 walk around with mates/gf or meet with friends at supermarket or smth
21:30 - 22:30 watch movie (lord of the rings right now)

not much time left for social stuff but at least we got 30 days holidays and weekends. theres countries where u have like 10 holidays jfl

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 14693
19:00-21:00 walk around with mates/gf or meet with friends at supermarket or smth

not much time left for social stuff but at least we got 30 days holidays and weekends. theres countries where u have like 10 holidays jfl
I never nap, propaganda spread by Jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It mogs tbh

Literally makes you feel worse if it’s more then >30 minutes
i always feel sleepy as fuck for 5-10 mins but then im super fit for the rest of the evening

i always feel sleepy as fuck for 5-10 mins but then im super fit for the rest of the evening
Depends man, napping until like 4 is good but after that it’s just diminishing returns as your not gonna be able to sleep properly that same night

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Weekends are there for a reason

why propaganda? i do it cuz i feel good by doing it
As long as you don’t have heavy workload for the evening, a good continuous 7.5 hours of sleep when the sun is down mogs.

As long as you don’t have heavy workload for the evening, a good continuous 7.5 hours of sleep when the sun is down mogs.
i sleep 7.5-8 hours a night and 1 hour in midday

most people only socialize during the weekends.

for the rest it is hoping that you have some nice/fun colleagues at your job for socializing during the week.

thats the life for 90% of wagies

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 50702
Imagine prioritizing sheckles over health

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

for the rest it is hoping that you have some nice/fun colleagues at your job for socializing during the week.

Problem is its mostly boomers at every firm you work at tbh

• +1

Need a friend group of incel NEETs

• +1

The problem with this is you literally don't have time to start something else to help you financially

So the only way to progress is through your job, aka wageslaving

It may be a good day, but if you continue like this, your life is pretty much determined by your job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 14693
Problem is its mostly boomers at every firm you work at tbh
True, which is why wageslaving is complete garbage and ruins your mental health whether you even realize it or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Need a friend group of incel NEETs
Very legit, but very hard to find.

Most succumb to wageslaving or cucked LTRs due to social pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
The problem with this is you literally don't have time to start something else to help you financially

So the only way to progress is through your job, aka wageslaving

It may be a good day, but if you continue like this, your life is pretty much determined by your job
im lucky snd got a job where i dont have much work for most of the time, so i can do a lot of other shit but i see what u mean

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince