How do planes not crash daily??

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
It’s such a rare occurrence and it is one of the most mind blowing things ever. There are so many moving parts. There is so much that can go wrong. How the fuck is it possible that we don’t hear of a 787 dropping down on a daily basis?!

They invented these things called gps and satellites
Every plane has a designated lane way so to speak

They invented these things called gps and satellites
Every plane has a designated lane way so to speak
That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the planes themselves. The inner workings of airplanes. There’s millions of moving parts. If one thing goes wrong, the bitch goes down. How does nothing ever go wrong

That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the planes themselves. The inner workings of airplanes. There’s millions of moving parts. If one thing goes wrong, the bitch goes down. How does nothing ever go wrong
Alien technology most likely

This question would have made more sense in 1930s when passenger planes were Wooden and fabric biplanes that crashed every 5th time.

This question would have made more sense in 1930s when passenger planes were Wooden and fabric biplanes that crashed every 5th time.
Yet still, they are far more complex now therefore far more chances for things to go wrong.

There are countless failsafes in all of those moving parts

Must be because of Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back