How do russians look on average?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
What PSL and height are they on average? Google says 5’8, wanna know how accurate that is though. (Both gender ratings) @SadLivwr @St.TikTokcel @slavicpsycho @shizuku11111 @Bomber517

Last edited:
PSL 4, 5'10 jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shade91, jisko32, jué and 1 other person
subhuman nation with subhuman people

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, DeadTrees and Shade91
Average is well below 4psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
How are pretty girls still being born in Russia? If men are ogres:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

Brooooootal :feelswah:

But ultimately cope
In russia and england the avg is like 3 psl

@jisko32 you live in russia what u saying ur opinion is more relevent

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and jisko32
In russia and england the avg is like 3 psl
Idk how subhuman they are in England, but in Russia there average looking on average jfl :lul:
@jisko32 you live in russia what u saying ur opinion is more relevent
Dawg I am Russian and I've literally lived in Russia :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
How are pretty girls still being born in Russia? If men are ogres:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:
Short chin and skull works in their favor

• Woah
Reactions: jué
Idk how subhuman they are in England, but in Russia there average looking on average jfl :lul:

What about women?

You already told me that
Jisko knows more thancme though>.>

They mog mulattos

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Sanguinius and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Bomber517
What PSL and height are they on average? Google says 5’8, wanna know how accurate that is though. (Both gender ratings) @SadLivwr @St.TikTokcel @slavicpsycho @shizuku11111 @Bomber517
On average they're 5.10-6.1 from my experience, the males are ltn and MTN mostly while the woman are Stacy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Russians are stupid and they get buzz cuts which makes most the male population volcels. The biggest slayers I knew in russia were the ones with a full head of hair. Average height is tricky in russia cause there is so many immigrants id say 5'10 for ethnic russians

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep and murdah
You wish.

Dance Russia GIF by Jason Clarke

Probably, all whites have higher caps than mutts. I know slavic women for sure mog mulattos
Russia lost many chads in WW2.
Main qimg a7d4a95a193e3c49dbc7c3dddd420622 pjlq

• +1
IMG 9337
IMG 9339

Subhuman to mtn Russians will never learn though

• +1
Germans mog them
Germany lost them as well. Both nations nowadays are full of shitskins, so nobody truly won in the end. Deutschland has Kanaken, and Rosja has churkas.

• +1
Average Russian

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Chadeep, emo and 1 other person
Images

5.5 psl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Chadeep, try2beme and 2 others

No bro. Average Russian is 4 PSL but here is alot of churkas who are 1 PSL so they lower the avg Russian PSL to 2-3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What PSL and height are they on average? Google says 5’8, wanna know how accurate that is though. (Both gender ratings)
In Moscow it is 2 PSL 175cm (for men)
And 2 PSL 160 cm for women
But its Moscow where are millions of ethnics (gooks and dagas mostly) every second passer-by on the streets that I meet is ethnic. So they lower the average PSL to 2-3 points. But in small cities where no ethnics the average PSL is 4 and height is 180cm

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and murdah
russia girls are pretty hot most of the time ngl they have a lot of sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah
I think they are more ogre on average which makes them less aesthetic. Guys like Vasily Stepanov are outliers.

• +1
I think they are more ogre on average which makes them less aesthetic. Guys like Vasily Stepanov are outliers.
Vasily is amongst the best looking men ngl, but on average they’re not anything special. Decent height though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Vasily is amongst the best looking men ngl, but on average they’re not anything special. Decent height though
They are Thugmaxxed wearing Adidas.
Images 66

• +1
they're very rare

most rus foids look like blob-headed ghouls with 0 hips and ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Sanguinius
they're very rare

most rus foids look like blob-headed ghouls with 0 hips and ass
Every time I watch a Russian movie the protagonist is a tall blonde Stacy, but the husband is a fat guy with a round face:feelskek:

• +1
Every time I watch a Russian movie the protagonist is a tall blonde Stacy, but the husband is a fat guy with a round face:feelskek:
sounds like just another instance of delusional brown worshipping pale-skinned toilets @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Some foids are pretty, but they are oofy doofy only, over for chads in Russia fr

Tag me in the next RU post faggot

• +1
Depends on the region.

I live among taller Slavic/Finno-Ugric fellas. I don't have any statistics about the difference in height and all, but it seems to me that people here are slightly taller comparing to Moscow, the south and east part of Russia.

Generally, women are pretty, men not that much.

Average male height is 5'10 in my observations.

Russian men generally don't look like the pictures you autist post JFL.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and jisko32