how do some people eat over 3000 calories

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like holy fuck, im struggling to even eat 2500. atm

Tell me what you eat.
chicken breast sandwhiches but those are usulaly gross af and i srs cant finish it. 2 of those is like 1200 kcals, with 6 chicken breasts in them. I also cant stand drinking protein shakes, it fucks w my gut. so I end not getting enough protein, and the rest of my kcals, i just have carbs/fats like muffins and cookies but its still hard to reach 3k.

ye i know diets shitty af, but w/e.

chicken breast sandwhiches but those are usulaly gross af and i srs cant finish it. 2 of those is like 1200 kcals, with 6 chicken breasts in them. I also cant stand drinking protein shakes, it fucks w my gut. so I end not getting enough protein, and the rest of my kcals, i just have carbs/fats like muffins and cookies but its still hard to reach 3k.

ye i know diets shitty af, but w/e.
Have natty peanut butter sandwiches, high calorie and they aren't disgusting.

I eat that everyday. I eat whatever I see. I need to ogremaxx for height gains.

Bread,rice,steak,eggs,milk,peanut butter,fruit,some cooked meal or sandwich and easy. If i feel hungry i grab a snickers 50gr,i get them cheap here

Bread,rice,steak,eggs,milk,peanut butter,fruit,some cooked meal or sandwich and easy. If i feel hungry i grab a snickers 50gr,i get them cheap here

6'4

ogremaxxing for height is legit

Couple of avocados. Lots of calories, all the good fat and chlorophyll for great skin.

Maybe protein shakes make your stomach upset because you drink them with an empty stomach?

Make a weight gainer protein shake and drink it right after dinner. It will probably have less effect on your stomach and it will help expand your stomach to fit more food later on.

Mcdonalds 1,2,3 dollar menu. A bunch of mcchickens then burger king for their nugs and other shit EZ and if u live in NYC a chicken over rice with white sauce/hot sauce

Mcdonalds 1,2,3 dollar menu. A bunch of mcchickens then burger king for their nugs and other shit EZ and if u live in NYC a chicken over rice with white sauce/hot sauce
Shit sounds good if u are a roider or a chad like beter

I can eat like 5000 calories of clean food in a day. I just have rice in front of me while studying and constantly eat. I don't do that every day although I should.

Shit sounds good if u are a roider or a chad like beter
yeah us chad ogres have to eat to keep our strength up, no matter what you eat. Doesn't matter how you get the pot of gold, as long as you beat the leprechaun

They work hard in the gym. If I go at least 4 days a week and push myself, I can still be hungry at the end of the day with 4000

Eat a large pepperoni pizza. Problem solved.

I can eat like 5000 calories of clean food in a day. I just have rice in front of me while studying and constantly eat. I don't do that every day although I should.

I Think with your Stack it doesnt matter anway what you eat. So Why torture yourself with plain Rice. Since White Rice isnt dense in minerals and Vitamins you are just eating Empty carbs so the benefit of Quality food isnt there. But you will have Power in your workouts thats for sure

I Think with your Stack it doesnt matter anway what you eat. So Why torture yourself with plain Rice. Since White Rice isnt dense in minerals and Vitamins you are just eating Empty carbs so the benefit of Quality food isnt there. But you will have Power in your workouts thats for sure
Yeah but living with my parents rn so if I wanted mcdonalds or other food I'd have to buy it whereas rice is cheap and free to me while I live with them.