How do these foids get so rich?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Look at this bitch for example. She has an OF page. Surprise huh? She also drives a porche.

I wonder, generally speaking, is it a rich betabuxx or rather OF money? Usually?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
For a woman, it’s hard to be broke. They have so many outlets for money making. I’m surprised if I see a woman who isn’t rich

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Deleted member 63662, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
They have infinite methods of acquiring money, even if they take a normal route they will get better connections and job opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, WeiWei, dimorphism and 2 others
They have infinite methods of acquiring money, even if they take a normal route they will get better connections and job opportunities
Normal routine as in job? I mean the bitch doesn't have a job last time I checked

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Getting dicked down by bbc on screen

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Ran trains by black girls' bfs

Cope females earn less on average

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Virgin simps around the world are making whores rich

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, WeiWei and Deleted member 51781
Simps

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I wonder, generally speaking, is it a rich betabuxx or rather OF money? Usually?
Both, its a betabuxxer who teaches her how to make money, then she leaves him and makes videos about how independent she is

Both, its a betabuxxer who teaches her how to make money, then she leaves him and makes videos about how independent she is
Hahaha that's TheWizardLiz story (she admitted it) and she's the most know personal development channel for women.

Hahaha that's TheWizardLiz story (she admitted it) and she's the most know personal development channel for women.
she said in a video how she is still loyal to her ex lmaoo. Her whole life is a lie there is nothing independent about her. She lives off selling teenage girls a fake reality.

she said in a video how she is still loyal to her ex lmaoo. Her whole life is a lie there is nothing independent about her. She lives off selling teenage girls a fake reality.
Women are dumb and delusional to believe they can become rich for watching some motivational videos and the worst thing is that hypergamy kicks in their brain and after 30's they all want a betabuxxer man or someone that is making more money than them despite not being hot (fall of failed Chads). In their 20's women wanna have fun changing boyfriends and hooking up with random hot dudes and in their 30's suddenly they want to settle down lol "I have changed, now I want a husband".

Cope females earn less on average
Indeed. Imagine what would happen if women start earning more than men? It's gonna be brutally over for men even more.