How do these people get away with stealing wtf?

G

Gosick

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, jackthenerd and OldRooster
#BlackLivesMatter

lol at some of the lame ass stuff they were stealing, all the good stuff must have already been taken.

Surprised there were any white people in the video, usually looting videos are 100% black. This was only like 70% black (Minneapolis is 20% black).

• +1
Reactions: Stare
#BlackLivesMatter

lol at some of the lame ass stuff they were stealing, all the good stuff must have already been taken.

Surprised there were any white people in the video, usually looting videos are 100% black. This was only like 70% black (Minneapolis is 20% black).
Huh justice for Floyd though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
That's fucked. This is what they do in South Africa.

Maybe the Bill Gates microchip thing isn't that bad afterall? We could identify all these people and make them pay. Add debt unto their identity, since you'd be using the chip for identification and paying for goods.

Now they'd have a permanent mark on them (as a criminal), can't buy goods and will be in debt for however long it would take them to wage-slave back whatever they stole.

If it's not clear yet. I have absolutely no sympathy for thiefs.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Maybe the Bill Gates microchip thing isn't that bad afterall? We could identify all these people and make them pay. Add debt unto their identity, since you'd be using the chip for identification and paying for goods.

Now they'd have a permanent mark on them (as a criminal), can't buy goods and will be in debt for however long it would take them to wage-slave back whatever they stole.

A microchip would only impact law abiding people. Lawless people would just disable it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
A microchip would only impact law abiding people. Lawless people would just disable it.

It's inserted into the skull. And lawless people, people without proper documentation, will be the first victims of the Bill Gates /Microsoft chip.

It's inserted into the skull. And lawless people, people without proper documentation, will be the first victims of the Bill Gates /Microsoft chip.
Revelation 13:17, NIV: "so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

Nigga bill gates micro chip is fucked ur brainwashed cuck

lol I love america. I can't believe they actually just let them get away.

Good! Fucking Jewish stores. Serves them right for killing some Tyrone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Chimps gonna chimp

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How tf do you expect to stop 100 people from stealing at one time