Kraken
stop wasting time playing video games and looksmax u dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Okkypras, Schönling and 9 others
Be confident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 21297 and 4 others
Be yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Bro why the fuck was I wondering this today exactly and it’s coincidentally the only day someone asks this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
But a rifle and go the range. Much more fun

you need to do it in real life first :feelshah:

i’m extremely good at every fps game i play. don’t listen to shitty aim coach youtubers and other people they’re all retarded.

Steps to becoming an aimer:

1. Forget muscle memory. 90% of muscle memory is built in the first 20 minutes - 2 days of playing

2. Aiming is about perfecting a good aiming method rather than perfecting a sensitivity. (aimers can change their sensitivity, fov, resolution, and much more and still be better at aiming than most pros on aim based games).

3. Setup: minimum 120hz, good mouse, artisan mouse pad, minimum 120 consistent fps.

4. Start using a controlled grip. Be conscious about your grip until it becomes natural. Most people just aim and flop their hands around without a method. You need to have a method. I was going to make a video on this but basically choose a grip with good control + good range of motion. Don’t palm grip.

5. Start fast aiming. (vid below)

6. Switch between different crosshairs, fovs. all the time. Don’t stick to one sensitivity, switching sensitivities all the time helps build mouse control and trains you to use different grip strengths in certain situations.

7. Play a fuck ton of headshot dm and pistol dm on cs (custom servers).

8. Do a fuck ton of target switching to learn fast aiming faster.

9. Develop habits to keep your aim warm and training it all the time: flicking to random poles and objects like baranox does, shaking your mouse around (stewie2k does this), micro flicking when peeking corners (eventually get into tracking the corner).

10. Dont use side buttons, they make you lose your grip.

11. Use toggle ads, hold for ads makes you apply pressure downward which is not good.

12. Experiment with your sensitivity a lot. When i take a long break from gaming and need to get back into it quickly, i increase my sensitivity every day by like 0.1 - 0.25 (cs sensitivity). This helps develop your mouse control.

13. Get in an ideal position for aiming. Your forearm:arm angle should be about 90 degrees but everyone’s biomechanics are different so i recommend whatever you feel makes target switching and vertical aiming better. There should be a sweet spot.

14. Get used to keeping your arm in a “aiming position” on your mousepad. Obviously if you’re arm is all the way at the edge of the mouse pad you’re going to have shit aim.

15. Do a lot of vertical tracking.

16. again Do a lot of target switching (will make you an aimer the fastest tbh).

17. Most people don’t know how to track. Track the back of the target from the direction it’s going so when it changes directions you have the maximum amount of time to react.

18. Learn movement compensation for games you care about. If you want to be good at cs you’re going to need to be able easily track objects even when you jump, strafe, etc. Same goes for tracking an enemy, even if it’s a click timing game.

19. At advanced levels of aiming, loosening ur grip = more precision, tightening = more stopping power + more control. Use depending on situation.

20. Ego peek first round always. Get extremely good at pistol rounds. A lot of being an egotistical aimer is getting in the enemies head and making them believe they’re going to miss and you’re going to hit.

21. The lower the resolution, the more you need anti aliasing.

22. Good aim will not save you from a bad peek most of the time. If you make the shot super hard and the enemies shot super easy, most likely you’re not going to hit it and the enemy is gonna kill you before you shoot.

23. Awping isn’t aiming. Sniping isn’t aiming.

24. If you want to get good at something, do that something. If you want to be good at aiming in csgo, aim train in csgo, don’t aim train in aim trainers as much.

25. A good strategy to developing good aim is also just playing a fuck ton of fps games.

26. Some games are aim killers: fortnite. they make you’re eyes get used to seeing too peripherally and fuck your aim up.

27. the fastest way to improve your aim and skill is a better setup. the most common difference among ranks in every game is the setup. more hertz = more inputs to ur brain = faster aim progression. learning how to aim on shit mouse and mousepad = useless when you switch to better mouse and are not used to it.

28. quit gaming because despite being a good aimer, that doesn’t make you a good player. you’ll forever be all aim no brain faggot.

i prolly forgot a few things but my channels below i’ll end up posting on it eventually

I also have a yt channel but i’m hella lazy so i haven’t uploaded. listen to everything i post (ik i suck at explaining things and am poorly spoken):

edit: do 360s to warm aim. if you can flick 360 degrees accurately, a few degrees should be easy. plus it helps with maintaining good mouse position on mouse pad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Need2Ascend, Jpg and 3 others
I went through this phase during my destiny 2 and overwatch pvp sweat phase 2 years ago (top 0.5% KD on destiny 2 competitive and trials)

Basically you have to download Kovaaks and do Aimer7’s routine and if you follow it for 6 months your aim will be very good

And you just gotta get reps in and play 40+ hours a week consistently + doing locals workouts warmups and cooldown

But don’t do it it’s not worth it gaming skill is a skill you acquire when you’re young and dumb (below 15) and once ur older u shouldn’t play video games/only play NT games with friends occasionally, and focus on looksmaxxing and social Maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 20677
I learned with RE4 as a kid

thanks boyos :feelsautistic:

how old are u bhai? guess like 12? if so ur brain learns and conditions quickly, so just play the game a lot and u will get better, or rather more instinctive, at aiming.

I used to play a game called Syphon Filter when I was ur age, and that's basically what worked for me

just gonna let u guys know im an apex predator (mogged)

this is cope bro everyone knows gaming skill is all genetic
you’re on a forum that believes in evolution and natural selection. how would a genetic trait of being good at gaming even exist if gaming has been around for less than a generation?

you’re on a forum that believes in evolution and natural selection. how would a genetic trait of being good at gaming even exist if gaming has been around for less than a generation?

better gonial angle = better gaming potential

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
how old are u bhai? guess like 12? if so ur brain learns and conditions quickly, so just play the game a lot and u will get better, or rather more instinctive, at aiming.

I used to play a game called Syphon Filter when I was ur age, and that's basically what worked for me
19, was a controllertard for most of my life and swithced to pc like a year ago

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
chad cheats in video games while incel practices all day just to get beat by an aimbot

it is what it is

But a rifle and go the range. Much more fun
based gunmaxxer

brutal blackpill: a good AR15 never cared about your height or muscles

Niggas go to the gym everyday to get shot by a nigga like this e ra5RR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
any more tips?