How do u fraud w contacts

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
How do u do it properly? What if people you lnow see your chance, thats social death

Never use a completely different color for contact lenses, for example if you are T50, use T30 T20 as contact lenses. It won't be so noticeable. For example if you go out partying then go ahead and use uncanny chad A10 contact lenses. Those people in the clubs don't know you anyway.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and Timmy
Never use a completely different color for contact lenses, for example if you are T50, use T30 T20 as contact lenses. It won't be so noticeable. For example if you go out partying then go ahead and use uncanny chad A10 contact lenses. Those people in the clubs don't know you anyway.
Smart. But for T50 eyes, whats the best zone for the most Halo with the least amount of risk of being caught
13A15E75 E680 46B3 9DFC 26E054BEAAEE

with t20 you are abs safe. No one is going to notice it
Only thing that they’re gonna notice, I look better. They wont pinpoint what unless theyre fellow psl autists.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Only thing that they’re gonna notice, I look better. They wont pinpoint what unless theyre fellow psl autists.
Maybe you are going to cross a blackpilled looksmax chad who knows, but he wont say it bcs he is ntpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
Trust me if they are natural looking no one will notice IRL, unless they know you ofc. Notice how I said NATURAL looking, make sure the lens fits that criteria before you consider anything else.