ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Navy fat calc says i’m 24%

When i look in the mirror, abs flexed i look about 18ish

When relaxed i look in the 22-23 range

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72479, n9wiff and nathan
Estimate and then add 3-5 percent on top of your estimation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and nathan
Not flexed. I assume you don't have access to measuring techniques. Gauge all areas of your body too, especially your thighs, back, love handles etc.
I measured my neck and waist on navy fat calc and it said 24

Any app that can tell me my fat% with all my measurements?

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
Navy fat calc says i’m 24%

When i look in the mirror, abs flexed i look about 18ish

When relaxed i look in the 22-23 range
You could use hydrostatic weighting if you want to. It has one of the highest accuracy ratings with around a 2-5% chance of an inaccurate measure. You could also use calipers if you want to make it easier. They pinch the skin and pull fat away from the muscle to reveal how much you really have (not in %).

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Don't forget that the measuring tool ( calipers ) are quite cheap and can give a more accurate result ( but still not very reliable ).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
You could use hydrostatic weighting if you want to. It has one of the highest accuracy ratings with around a 2-5% chance of an inaccurate measure. You could also use calipers if you want to make it easier. They pinch the skin and pull fat away from the muscle to reveal how much you really have (not in %).
Where rhe hell am i supposed to do hydrostatic weighting lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479 and n9wiff
You could use hydrostatic weighting if you want to. It has one of the highest accuracu ratings with around a 2-5% chance of an inaccurate measure. You could also use calipers if you want to make it easier. They pinch the skin and pull fat away from the muscle to reveal how much you really have (not in %).

Where rhe hell am i supposed to do hydrostatic weighting lol
Hydrostatic weighing tests are available at some universities, medical research centers, and fitness centers. Unless you live in wyoming or some shi, you could contact one in your area if you want.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Hydrostatic weighing tests are available at some universities, medical research centers, and fitness centers. Unless you live in wyoming or some shi, you could contact one in your area if you want.
Is navy fat calc accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
It's pretty much the most inaccurate way to calculate your body fat and is not a good idea to use for progress. You can research it yourself.
So eyeing it is better? What should i go by abs flexed or not flexed