How do u get tan without getting red

ferfdd

ferfdd

6 foot 4 ladies hmu
Tired of being cumskin despite being Persian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Diet high in saturated fats, avoid PUFA (poly unsaturated fats), and don't use sunscreen.

Build up exposure over time, start with 5-10 mins then gradually increase. If you do too much you'll go red and get sunburnt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and optimisticzoomer
melanotan 2
Melanotan-II is a lab-made chemical that is similar to a hormone found in people. Be careful not to confuse melanotan-II with melatonin. Melanotan-II is given as a shot to produce erections in men with ED (erectile dysfunction).

Diet high in saturated fats, avoid PUFA (poly unsaturated fats), and don't use sunscreen.

Build up exposure over time, start with 5-10 mins then gradually increase. If you do too much you'll go red and get sunburnt.
@optimisticzoomer why U laughing

"Don't use sunscreen bro!"
Pngtree photo of an old man with wrinkled skin picture image 2653533

Melanotan-II is a lab-made chemical that is similar to a hormone found in people. Be careful not to confuse melanotan-II with melatonin. Melanotan-II is given as a shot to produce erections in men with ED (erectile dysfunction).
yes nigga, were u expecting me to tell u to eat a fruit and magically u don't get sunburnt?

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
yes nigga, were u expecting me to tell u to eat a fruit and magically u don't get sunburnt?
My bad nigga , U right.
It can produce a tan look without sun exposure or with very limited sun exposure. It may carry some protection against skin cancer. Melanotan II (MT2) is designed to help stimulate the body's responses to the sun without exposing the body to the harmful rays of the sun.

"Don't use sunscreen bro!"
View attachment 2643038
If your body can adequately repair against cell damage from the sun because you're not deficient in nutrients or consuming PUFA, then there is zero reason to wear sunscreen. I have flawless skin and I don't wear sunscreen at all.

If you need to wear sunscreen your deficient and unhealthy.

My bad nigga , U right.
It can produce a tan look without sun exposure or with very limited sun exposure. It may carry some protection against skin cancer. Melanotan II (MT2) is designed to help stimulate the body's responses to the sun without exposing the body to the harmful rays of the sun.
yes it will increase melanin production in ur body but its best to take with sun exposure otherwise you'll grow excess moles or freckles if u have them

Be born shitskin

• So Sad
Reactions: ferfdd
If your body can adequately repair against cell damage from the sun because you're not deficient in nutrients or consuming PUFA, then there is zero reason to wear sunscreen. I have flawless skin and I don't wear sunscreen at all.

You have flawless skin now, not in 20 years
Natural is a meme when nature doesn't care about us looking like ballsacks as we age

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

no lol

You have flawless skin now, not in 20 years
Natural is a meme when nature doesn't care about us looking like ballsacks as we age
You look like shit if you have an awful diet and lifestyle which 99.9% of people do.

And you will look like liver king unroided without sunscreen
So all of a sudden you expect me to age out of nowhere? Aging is gradual and happens over time. I won't go from zero wrinkles to looking like shit over night.

@PseudoMaxxer disagrees and then has no valid argument to prove me wrong. Thanks for confirming I was right

So all of a sudden you expect me to age out of nowhere? Aging is gradual and happens over time. I won't go from zero wrinkles to looking like shit over night.
I never said u will. But do u not wanna look good when ur older? It's like people refusing to take fin

Jfl the red hue is what makes suntans look good

@BrahminBoss Another Carnipeatardation victim