How do u guys know this isn't all a hallucination?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
How do you know anything is real?? There's no way for you to confirm your experiences as real... nothing is happening for all u know, sex isn't real, feelings aren't real...

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 2832
How do you know anything is real?? There's no way for you to confirm your experiences as real... nothing is happening for all u know, sex isn't real, feelings aren't real...
You never know just move on keep moving forward

M

JFL bro experienced depersonalization for the first time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 45338, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
I assure it is all plenty real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
you cannot technically achieve any absolute knowledge, hence why you are a Human not a God
life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced " ...westerncuck mindset duped you
@romanstock

Last edited:
Idk, but mirin your avi. Here are 2 gingers the algorithm showed to me:
IMG 0304

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Our whole life is merely a very long dream.

When we die we'll wake up as a chad guy and think to ourselves: "man, I just had this weirdest dream... I was ugly and posted in a forum of weirdos discussing aesthetics."

images

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and vanillaicecream
because your ability to question whether or not this is real is founded on this being real