How do u know ur mewing while sleeping ?

Mewing doesn't work as well as you think it does. People here wouldn't be spending 10k+ on surgery if it did.

For general breathing benefits and promoting good oral posture, you can tape your mouth over with micropore tape at night to keep it closed.

3M Micropore Paper Tape - White, 1 x 10yds (Box of 12) : Amazon.ca: Health  & Personal Care
Screenshot 20221121 050902

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Ken
Mewing doesn't work as well as you think it does. People here wouldn't be spending 10k+ on surgery if it did.

For general breathing benefits and promoting good oral posture, you can tape your mouth over with micropore tape at night to keep it closed.

How & Why I Mouth Tape – Healthy Kitchen Happy Life
View attachment 1962108
Just georgefloydmaxx in ur sleep bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, paulallen, toni17 and 3 others
The mouth tape thing scares me NGL. It sucks cause I know I'm mouth breathing in my sleep, but not willing to risk it.
you actually think your body wouldnt subconsciously start breathing through your nose? mouth tape wouldnt be legal if it was killing niggas

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and toni17
Bruh you're body isn't retarded, it'll either be forced to breathe nasally or you'll just wake up (over). You can't die lmao.
The mouth tape thing scares me NGL. It sucks cause I know I'm mouth breathing in my sleep, but not willing to risk it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 13626 and toni17