HOW DO U KNOW WHAT U ACC LOOK LIKE

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
pics made from my phone sometimes i look like good and sometimes i look stupid asf
And the mirror isnt accurate bc of our brain

Whats the best way to know how you acc look like to other ppl

mirror

pls mark solution 🙏🏽🙏🏽

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ltsOver, Sushifart, ambi and 1 other person
webcam mirror (it's brutal)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks, LooksThinker, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
Candida

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
candid in natural lighting

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, lowiqNormie and beefliverontop
Candids

• +1
not on lap top I guess

nah we don't look like we do in mirrors
i know that ofc but im saying mirror on webcam is still brain tricking you bc it still appears as normal mirrors,you have to flip webcam mirror

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
put two mirrors together to get the flipped version of yourself

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
that is identical to mirros tho,you have to flip it so your brain stops tricking you so on ome.tv you will see
First pic is webcam mirror(0120) second pic is normal camera app

Attachments

• IMG_0120.png
    IMG_0120.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
No i dont think its mirror bro cuz our brain tricks us into seeing shit that isnt true
we at school did an experiment where all look at eachother in the mirror and we all looked the same irl

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt, LooksThinker, halloweed and 1 other person
we at school did an experiment where all look at eachother in the mirror and we all looked the same irl
Well if the mirror shit is true then thats very sigma

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
Why didn't you started to take accutane yet brother in christ
Nigga im working on it
I have to make an appointment through my docs website but i need to log in through an acc on a website and i dont know my fucking acc password only my brother knows it ive been asking that black nigga to make me an appointment but his lazy fat ass isnt doing anything (its been 2 months since ive asked him to make me an appointment)

Nigga im working on it
I have to make an appointment through my docs website but i need to log in through an acc on a website and i dont know my fucking acc password only my brother knows it ive been asking that black nigga to make me an appointment but his lazy fat ass isnt doing anything (its been 2 months since ive asked him to make me an appointment)
ur fucked up if you lose more time because the scars are gonna get worse

not really

try to write something on a paper and see if you can read it

mirror literally flips your vision

pics made from my phone sometimes i look like good and sometimes i look stupid asf

Have fair skin and lean. Thats why models like barret and o pry look the same and good in every picture and mirror. ou look the same but in some mirrors you look leaner or fatter.

• +1
Back camera candid from like 2-3 meter distance. Or further depending on what pov you want to see yourself as others would.

“Narcissus walked by a pool of water and decided to drink some. He saw his reflection, became entranced by it, and killed himself because he could not have his object of desire.”

• Woah
Reactions: N1666

Look at a true mirror (non reversing mirror) its extremely accurate with clear photo no distortion and not reversing

Screenshot 2024 06 18 135811

Screenshot 2024 06 18 135846

there are no changes in their bones but their skin is lighter so their face is less likely to get distorted as dark skin can make you look fat and pudgy if your not in super bright lighting. Thats why they look their bone structure changed, when it didnt

what you actually look like is a candid just look at a candid picture of one of your friends and thats exactly what they look like

You look exactly as you do in the mirror you’re probably just overrating yourself.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Like you do in the mirror just reversed.

Just basic physics 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: N1666

put the phone somewhere take a picture with the back camera with 6 feet of distance .
mark as solution

Put 2 mirrors at a 90 degree angle with each other. That’s the closest you can possibly get to seeing how you look