How do ugly boys have girlfriends?

jué

jué

0%Love
I was hiking with a friend while I gave him some BP, he became sad, I saw it in his eyes.

Then I asked him the same question: how do ugly boys have girlfriends? and some are pretty girls maybe htn's

because I had gone out to a party last time and it was brutal, fucking ugly ethnic guys with pretty girls.

Obviously he said the most blue piller, because they have confidence, you look good but you don't have confidence, they might be ugly but women like men with confidence. "jfl on his ass after his comment I gave him more BP and he just stayed silent and thoughtful

Anyway, I don't know what to think, seeing 165cm ethnics who are as ugly as their asses and have the dimorphism of women from the slums of Bumbai with pretty girls while I only get looks, makes me sad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and NZb6Air
Because women aren't obsessed with muh robust white boys and think ethnics are cute. Also many white boys nowadays be anti social af and have negative rizz like JD Vance innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, mathis, oldgymcel and 4 others
because life is complex and your autistic laws dont apply all the time lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, oldgymcel, rooman and 3 others
Are these ugly ethnic guys with pretty girls in the room with us right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, oldgymcel, Zenis and 9 others
Nt jesters

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and jué
Your friend is right and btw here is some advice friends don't like complainers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Henry Rollins and jué
Holograms u dumb faggot

• JFL
Your friend is right and btw here is some advice friends don't like complainers
Although he is a faggot who saw his girlfriend in front of him with 2 2 meter gorillas and just panicked like a fool jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Because women aren't obsessed with muh robust white boys and think ethnics are cute.
statistics show otherwise, no1 is going for the pajeet, most still go for white and 2nd is bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and jué
they just lucked out meeting these girls when they were young. JFL if you think an ugly guy would pull a girl in her mid 20s when she has had a 20+ body count

• JFL
statistics show otherwise, no1 is going for the pajeet, most still go for white and 2nd is bbc
Then we don't have a problem at all and none of these ethnic men dating women exist! There

• JFL
  • +1
Because of height.(6'4+)

• JFL
Then we don't have a problem at all and none of these ethnic men dating women exist! There
idk. i have never seen white foids even talk to pajeets, after big contract work migrants we got in country every foid has said theyre disgusting and are scared of them so jfl at ethnics white supremacy

• JFL
  • Love it
I was hiking with a friend while I gave him some BP, he became sad, I saw it in his eyes.

Then I asked him the same question: how do ugly boys have girlfriends? and some are pretty girls maybe htn's

because I had gone out to a party last time and it was brutal, fucking ugly ethnic guys with pretty girls.

Obviously he said the most blue piller, because they have confidence, you look good but you don't have confidence, they might be ugly but women like men with confidence. "jfl on his ass after his comment I gave him more BP and he just stayed silent and thoughtful

Anyway, I don't know what to think, seeing 165cm ethnics who are as ugly as their asses and have the dimorphism of women from the slums of Bumbai with pretty girls while I only get looks, makes me sad
betabuxxing + money

• JFL
  • +1
idk. i have never seen white foids even talk to pajeets, after big contract work migrants we got in country every foid has said theyre disgusting and are scared of them so jfl at ethnics white supremacy
Here in America young zoomers date other races all the time

• JFL
  • +1

NTpill

• JFL
  • +1
Here in America young zoomers date other races all the time
america is land of the cucks no wonder the whites let immigrants reverse colonize their world :lul:

• JFL

Check my second most recent thread it explains everything

• +1
Reactions: jué

Ntness, 90% of the cause of inceldom is just straight up autism. Ugly guys get girls all the time, ugly autistic guys don’t. If you’re on this forum chances are you’re not neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel and jué
Ntness, 90% of the cause of inceldom is just straight up autism. Ugly guys get girls all the time, ugly autistic guys don’t. If you’re on this forum chances are you’re not neurotypical
At a certain point, and it hurts brutally

Money ig

• WTF
Reactions: jué