How do ugly boys have girlfriends?

jué

jué

0%Love
I was hiking with a friend while I gave him some BP, he became sad, I saw it in his eyes.

Then I asked him the same question: how do ugly boys have girlfriends? and some are pretty girls maybe htn's

because I had gone out to a party last time and it was brutal, fucking ugly ethnic guys with pretty girls.

Obviously he said the most blue piller, because they have confidence, you look good but you don't have confidence, they might be ugly but women like men with confidence. "jfl on his ass after his comment I gave him more BP and he just stayed silent and thoughtful

Anyway, I don't know what to think, seeing 165cm ethnics who are as ugly as their asses and have the dimorphism of women from the slums of Bumbai with pretty girls while I only get looks, makes me sad

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, greycel and Outerz14
social circle social skills and nt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and jué
right place right time usually

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and jué
I was hiking with a friend while I gave him some BP, he became sad, I saw it in his eyes.

Then I asked him the same question: how do ugly boys have girlfriends? and some are pretty girls maybe htn's

because I had gone out to a party last time and it was brutal, fucking ugly ethnic guys with pretty girls.

Obviously he said the most blue piller, because they have confidence, you look good but you don't have confidence, they might be ugly but women like men with confidence. "jfl on his ass after his comment I gave him more BP and he just stayed silent and thoughtful

Anyway, I don't know what to think, seeing 165cm ethnics who are as ugly as their asses and have the dimorphism of women from the slums of Bumbai with pretty girls while I only get looks, makes me sad
Why does it make you sad

Do you think you're entitled to them?

It's the same thing as if an oldcel Chad came around and looked at your mum, then your dad.. then felt entitled about fucking your mother

Why?
Because he's better looking?

What about when a Chad comes around and you are with your girl?
You are inferior to him, according to your mindset cuck

You gonna let him rail your gf too, because he's better looking?
Hand over your gf, she's not yours anymore

You're just a Narcy self-entitled prick.
I honestly don't dislike anybody, not even ppl who I've had troubles with.
But the closest I get, is to people like you with massive egos who think you can get in the way of a couple who've known each other for potentially years. And will continue to know each other for the rest of their lives

The second you see a  couple, you back away faggot.
Or else don't expect any sympathy, when your future wife gets creampied by Chad

You want this world don't you cuck?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, jué and N1666
They are 6’4+

• +1
Reactions: jué
Why does it make you sad

Do you think you're entitled to them?

It's the same thing as if an oldcel Chad came around and looked at your mum, then your dad.. then felt entitled about fucking your mother

Why?
Because he's better looking?

What about when a Chad comes around and you are with your girl?
You are inferior to him, according to your mindset cuck

You gonna let him rail your gf too, because he's better looking?
Hand over your gf, she's not yours anymore

You're just a Narcy self-entitled prick.
I honestly don't dislike anybody, not even ppl who I've had troubles with.
But the closest I get, is to people like you with massive egos who think you can get in the way of a couple who've known each other for potentially years. And will continue to know each other for the rest of their lives

The second you see a  couple, you back away faggot.
Or else don't expect any sympathy, when your future wife gets creampied by Chad

You want this world don't you cuck?
My dad was a damn Chad with hunter eyes and a perfect jaw, your comment only makes me want to steal someone's girlfriend more than guys like you, the ones who look up at me when I go out on the street, the ones who talk about me. when I look good, don't fuck around nigga you know the answer the handsome guy always wins and the even more handsome guy beats him, do you think that if Meghan Fox were your girlfriend you wouldn't feel bad knowing that 195cm chads with brutal dimorphism want and can they fuck your girlfriend?:feelskek:

look up at me and appreciate my face, faggot I'll fuck your girlfriend in 8 years

My dad was a damn Chad with hunter eyes and a perfect jaw, your comment only makes me want to steal someone's girlfriend more than guys like you, the ones who look up at me when I go out on the street, the ones who talk about me. when I look good, don't fuck around nigga you know the answer the handsome guy always wins and the even more handsome guy beats him, do you think that if Meghan Fox were your girlfriend you wouldn't feel bad knowing that 195cm chads with brutal dimorphism want and can they fuck your girlfriend?:feelskek:

look up at me and appreciate my face, faggot I'll fuck your girlfriend in 8 years
nah the one who could kill the other wins

Ugly simps are easier to control

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, jué and isis_Bleach
nah the one who could kill the other wins
Well I'm killing these sons of bitches, "brother I'll cut my hair to look good and conquer her" fuck you I'll cut you in half with my jaw

i talked to my friend who was datimg a hot girl and he said they never fucked:feelskek:
She wouldn’t fuck unless she could get something out of it
Women use sex as a bargaining chip
This nigga gave her everything she wanted without fcking

• +1
Reactions: jué and isis_Bleach
She wouldn’t fuck unless she could get something out of it
Women use sex as a bargaining chip
guess she cpuld get what she wanted without fucking him by dating instead:feelskek:
sometimes itvfeels like certain men live in another dimension where they dont put 2 and 2 together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and jué
NT

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and irkkedmulatto
Being NT gets u a long way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and jué

Explaining BP to normies is harder than converting a Protestant to catholicism

• +1
Reactions: jué