How do users like Xangsane and enchanted elixir exist?

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Diamond
Like holy shit. They are so autistic and weird
@enchanted_elixir genuinely has the personality of clippy from Microsoft word or sid the science kid
Some fucking autistic kids show character or tutorial
With all his shitty muh botb threads that are completely useless. Are incel forum threads his only “achievement” in life?
0 personality in any of his comments or posts. Just PSLgpt
Remember that this loser is so unlikeable even on online forums, that despite all his “contributions” despite spamming greycels to vote for him, he lost a popularity contest against a Jewish shitposter on an antisemitic forum. Then he repeated the same competition the next year to lose against a dead spic.

And @Xangsane is even worse. Completely autistic retarded posts, spams you always asking “y”, used to post his butthole and fucking anime morphs of his butt on here, no I am not trolling, chat gpt stories, bs about hurricanes, and the “pat pat” bullshit… wonder how someone’s brain can get that fucked, is it just trueceldon?

At least we know what @enchanted_elixir looks like. Explains a lot.

IMG 2180

Xangsane just posts morphs. Pictures edited beyond belief, and he’ll post some bullshit excuse about how it’s all his pictures averaged out or something.

Can we like, rape and kill them, please?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, Imretarded?, lordgandy2000 and 23 others
i think they have nowhere to go. social media is too nt for them and other forums dont discuss things like looks like this one

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, ReadBooksEveryday, FUE Mogger and 3 others
y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, noobs, greycel and 1 other person
pat pat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ReadBooksEveryday, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
Aye watch ur mouth man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HTNcutecel, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
What happend to @enchanted_elixir face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ReadBooksEveryday and nathan
@enchanted_elixir genuinely has the personality of clippy from Microsoft word or sid the science kid
With all his shitty muh botb threads that are completely useless. Are incel forum threads his only “achievement” in life?
Remember that this loser is so unlikeable even on online forums, that despite all his “contributions” despite spamming greycels to vote for him, he lost a popularity contest against a Jewish shitposter on an antisemitic forum. Then he repeated the same competition the next year to lose against a dead spic.

And @Xangsane is even worse. Completely autistic retarded posts, spams you always asking “y”, used to post his butthole and fucking anime morphs of his butt on here, no I am not trolling, chat gpt stories, bs about hurricanes, and the “pat pat” bullshit… wonder how someone’s brain can get that fucked, is it just trueceldon?

View attachment 3191497

Xangsane just posts morphs. Pictures edited beyond belief, and he’ll post some bullshit excuse about how it’s all his pictures averaged out or something.

pat pat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken, diamondbill and 8 others
They're both based, you're a normie tiktokcel
You wouldn't understand kiddo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken, Acne Victim and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ReadBooksEveryday, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, N1666 and nathan
whos the jewish shit poster

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and ReadBooksEveryday
Before the invasion of 8th August ye

But I've been browsing here from 2020, newgen

You don't just come in and shit talk forum GOATs
Muh I’ve been lurking since 1996
You joined here right when James sapphire and TikTok blew up. From what I can tell you’re some low IQ moralfag so that’s more proof as well. June 23 or even before people were complaining about tiktok invasion

@IAMNOTANINCEL knows my old account and I have emails that can prove I was on here long before you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, IAMNOTANINCEL and greycel
Is that pic legit? I left the forum for like 2 years so I have no clue if that’s really him, an edited r/amiugly post, or some random truecel who got paid 2 dollars and a pat on the head for being a good boy.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, noobs, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
thats not enchanted elixir bro. how do ppl still think this

and xangsane is just a troll trolling kids like u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, enchanted_elixir, irkkedmulatto and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
thats not enchanted elixir bro. how do ppl still think this

and xangsane is just a troll trolling kids like u
Haha
Little do you know
@ReadBooksEveryday so funny seeing these newfags post this and the irony

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Muh I’ve been lurking since 1996
You joined here right when James sapphire and TikTok blew up. From what I can tell you’re some low IQ moralfag so that’s more proof as well. June 23 or even before people were complaining about tiktok invasion

@IAMNOTANINCEL knows my old account and I have emails that can prove I was on here long before you.
I was in the Looksmax Discord back in 2022
Pm me ur receipts I'll show u mine.
I found this site early Covid

Ironic btw. Using the phrase low iq moralfag :ROFLMAO:
Not even gonna bother :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, N1666 and ChadL1te

Ironic btw. Using the phrase low iq moralfag :ROFLMAO:
Not even gonna bother :p
Ur legit some pajeet coping with Reddit tier arguments
But ok I’ll dm

• +1
brotha u fell for my irony. I know this post is ironic.
Nah bro
U wouldn’t get it
Like it’s actually insanely ironic
I’ll dm u

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ChadL1te
This is such a pathetic brag. The looksmax discord server was dead for years too, I don’t know why you think being in there back then is something to show off.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, noobs, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
from time to time people escape mental wards

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, noobs and moredatesmorerapes
I Dream to be like them but im to high inhib to post my own threads

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
This is such a pathetic brag. The looksmax discord server was dead for years too, I don’t know why you think being in there back then is something to show off.
It's not a brag
It's to say I'm not a newgen. I knew how this site was from a long time before the tiktokcel invasion

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and N1666

View attachment 3191497

Brutal evisceration of @nigger_elixir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and moredatesmorerapes
I refuse to believe either of them are real people, they are just sophisticated AI chatbots sent here to improve their LLM

• +1
Before the invasion of 8th August ye

But I've been browsing here from 2020, newgen

You don't just come in and shit talk forum GOATs
Who allowed you to speak like that, mr august 2023?

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
Is that pic legit? I left the forum for like 2 years so I have no clue if that’s really him, an edited r/amiugly post, or some random truecel who got paid 2 dollars and a pat on the head for being a good boy.
It's an edited r/amiuglypost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and AverageTevvezFan
It's an edited r/amiuglypost
That makes sense, I doubt someone with that face would be so motivated to make quality looksmaxxing content due to their limited potential.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Its quite honestly tiring

Enchanted is still making posts about how he contributes to the Forum greatly and we are all shitposters

Meanwhile the 'contribution'

Whilst creating 'nofap' guides

Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, N1666, Kroker and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back