How do we ascend boyos?

I

iDelta616808

Iron
IMG 7001

I am currently 25% body fat and weigh 170 pounds at 5’7.

I am doing the basic things such as exercising, cardio, basic hygiene Etc

Trying to look like Pablo Escobar to have 1000 Latina baddies on my dick can we ascend boyos?

My weakest area is probably the eye area and the height region along with my side profile.

Your weakest are is your jaw. You need bimax and ur chin Is recessed thats why you hide it with a goatee. Then you need to lower your uue propably the only way is by surgery.Start wearing height insoles cause 5’7 is cooked or get leg lengthening. Thats all uour eyebrows eyelashes and skin are fine but ur height is cooked and ur reccessed you need bimax

Your weakest are is your jaw. You need bimax and ur chin Is recessed thats why you hide it with a goatee. Then you need to lower your uue propably the only way is by surgery.Start wearing height insoles cause 5’7 is cooked or get leg lengthening. Thats all uour eyebrows eyelashes and skin are fine but ur height is cooked and ur reccessed you need bimax
I feel like even though my jaw is a weak point I feel like going down in body fat and eating hard foods will probably put my jaw into an high LTN or low MTN category. Is that cope?

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
I feel like even though my jaw is a weak point I feel like going down in body fat and eating hard foods will probably put my jaw into an high LTN or low MTN category. Is that cope?
Maybe try it out then you will know. Even if it doesnr you still should get your physlque better

Shitty bones ngl, try to thugmax saar get a big gold chain

Shitty bones ngl, try to thugmax saar get a big gold chain
Honestly this is what every spic Hispanic does and they get with a 7+ Beckie but how to thuggmaxxnin the first place?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Honestly this is what every spic Hispanic does and they get with a 7+ Beckie but how to thuggmaxxnin the first place?
Learn how to stylemaxx is my best advice and grow out hair on top, good curly hair tbh, can u show side profile

Brootal saar, height?
Ok I’m not that much of an autist but what does SAAR mean (also 5’7)

I feel like my jawline is severely lacking but tbh no one really brings it up and tbh too poor for surgery.

Ok I’m not that much of an autist but what does SAAR mean (also 5’7)

I feel like my jawline is severely lacking but tbh no one really brings it up and tbh too poor for surgery.
saar means sir, just lose weight and skincare and you will see results

its over for ur looks but not rlly ifykwim, like u can just thuggmaxx and go to clubs and pick up hoes but ur not getting with a real wife