How do we deal with Chinese Flu while looksmaxxing?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I have a very real fear that it will make it hard to get surgeries. I was planning to do genio this year, but that looks like it won't happen now. Even if they were still doing surgeries, I am finding it all of a sudden very hard to moneymaxx.
FUCKING GOOKS ARE CUCKING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
All the medical resources are going towards coronavirus patients and hence making it too expensive for cosmetic surgeons to use.
FUCK THIS VERY VERY GAY WORLD. YOU GET CLOSE TO ASCENDING AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO PULL YOU BACK DOWN AGAIN.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4310, GordonFreeman and 2 others
Kill chinks and kikes everything will restore itself.

Coronavirus is fucking lit

uni is cancelled so now I can focus on getting ripped and then going abroad to wear a hair system and inject fillers without fear of friends here finding out

You need to put that on hold. Moneymaxx online in meanwhile, buy the stock dip and bitcoin.

• +1
Reactions: Mew92

uni is cancelled so now I can focus on getting ripped and then going abroad to wear a hair system and inject fillers without fear of friends here finding out
Curries will surpass gooks in SMV due to corona failo, feels good to be Indo-Aryan.

Brainlet IQ tbh
Gyms will soon close, groceries are gonna get hella expensive, so that makes gymcelling difficult. "Going abroad", yeh okay retard, go for it when the whole world shuts its borders.
You need to put that on hold. Moneymaxx online in meanwhile, buy the stock dip and bitcoin.
Jfl at all the brainlets thinking we've hit the dip and all celebrating about the market going up after Trump's speech. It will crash again on Monday ded srs.
Why bitcoin though? That is losing value but I don't know why tbh...

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Moggy and Zeta ascended
my bitcoin days were fucking wild. haven't been in it for a good 2 years now but saw the whole crypto market dropped by like 50% in a day lol. the 2017 pump and dumps were fucking crazy

Brainlet IQ tbh
Gyms will soon close, groceries are gonna get hella expensive, so that makes gymcelling difficult. "Going abroad", yeh okay retard, go for it when the whole world shuts its borders.

Jfl at all the brainlets thinking we've hit the dip and all celebrating about the market going up after Trump's speech. It will crash again on Monday ded srs.

I want to have a low bodyfat I don’t give a fuck about muscles. I’m doing it only for the face and I don’t care if groceries are expensive I don’t have to worry about money
Planes Stop flying?
I’ll drive.

Don't panick this is a normie behaviour.
Either you'll be able to do it either it'll be apocalypse mod, either way you don't have to panick since there is nothing to do

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Elias
impossible to time bottom of dip, but this is officially a dip, so you simply buy it

I expect an apology on Monday
"Look, look, I guessed heads or tails and was right! I'm a genius!"
Any retard can determine it is a "bear market" and will most likely go lower.

But you can't really know and you can't really time the dip, NOBODY CAN, because you never 100% know when bottom of dip is in.

But 100% know when dip is. Like ... NOW ... All you can do is BUY the dip.

So if you have money on sidelines you should be buying BTC, Stocks, everything.

Literal blood in streets...literal

Literal blood in streets...literal
I wouldn't buy now tbh. There's potential of things getting even worse.

Corona will definitely present the biggest buying opportunity in over a decade.

I wouldn't buy now tbh. There's potential of things getting even worse.
Of course you would not. You are one of normies who always want to "buy the dip", but when dip comes, you keep waiting for "bigger dip" to rationalises your inactivity and fear of buying in the redd.

Of course you would not. You are one of normies who always want to "buy the dip", but when dip comes, you keep waiting for "bigger dip" to rationalises your inactivity and fear of buying in the redd.
Have fun on Monday cunt...

Have fun on Monday cunt...
Post your analysis.

Anyone can guess coinflips.

Also, you posted no detailed analysis and called me a cunt. If you called me a swear word it means you are using ad hominem and are wrong thus lost the debate.

And show me your puts.

Post your analysis.

Anyone can guess coinflips.

Also, you posted no detailed analysis and called me a cunt. If you called me a swear word it means you are using ad hominem and are wrong thus lost the debate.

And show me your puts.
The market went up 1200 points last time only because Trump made an announcement. Next day it goes down again. Same will he for this time. It’s artificially being risen by people thinking trump has it sorted out. Trump is giving smart people one last chance to get out or go else go down with the ship.
The only reason the market has improved was because of a few words coming out of Orange Man’s mouth, NOT because the situation itself is improving.
The dip hasn’t happened yet, idk when it will dip, but this isn’t it.

The market went up 1200 points last time only because Trump made an announcement. Next day it goes down again. Same will he for this time. It’s artificially being risen by people thinking trump has it sorted out. Trump is giving smart people one last chance to get out or go else go down with the ship.
The only reason the market has improved was because of a few words coming out of Orange Man’s mouth, NOT because the situation itself is improving.
The dip hasn’t happened yet, idk when it will dip, but this isn’t it.
That is your analysis?

That is gamble rationale.

Normal analysis for a trade should take a couple spreadsheets at least or you are gambling a fuck.

The only number I saw is 1200 points last time Trump did something.

That is your reference point? One case point?

That is your analysis?

That is gamble rationale.

Normal analysis for a trade should take a couple spreadsheets at least or you are gambling a fuck.

The only number I saw is 1200 points last time Trump did something.

That is your reference point? One case point?
I ain’t gonna bother with you anymore. Either you listen or you don’t. Come Monday and you find yourself blowing your brains out, think of what I said.
Anyway, anyone who doesn’t have inside info on the share market is gambling. Don’t for one second think that all your “research and insight” means anything, especially when you consider that fund managers who study at college and then monitor the market 12 hours a day 365 days a year get outdone by literal fucking MONKEYS.

You have a long way to go before you are financially black pilled son.

I ain’t gonna bother with you anymore. Either you listen or you don’t. Come Monday and you find yourself blowing your brains out, think of what I said.
maximum convenience. "yeah, I'm not gonna argue with you. Trump said something and it did 1200 points, so it will do it always and forever, no I don't have detailed analysis, what do you mean".

Show me your puts degenerate gambler.

maximum convenience. "yeah, I'm not gonna argue with you. Trump said something and it did 1200 points, so it will do it always and forever, no I don't have detailed analysis, what do you mean".

Show me your puts degenerate gambler.
Stop trying to present yourself as being any better than a “gambler” because you cope with doing a little research. You’re not better than anyone else, you yourself are a gambler. You’ve fallen for the bluepilled “just research the stocks bro”. Unless you have inside info on companies, you’re a gambler yourself pure and simple. You’re not special, many people have lost money analysing to a greater extent than you ever have. So stop coping.

Bloody Monday - March 16, 2020

I hope you’re ready boyo 😈 😈😈

Stop trying to present yourself as being any better than a “gambler” because you cope with doing a little research. You’re not better than anyone else, you yourself are a gambler. You’ve fallen for the bluepilled “just research the stocks bro”. Unless you have inside info on companies, you’re a gambler yourself pure and simple. You’re not special, many people have lost money analysing to a greater extent than you ever have. So stop coping.

Bloody Monday - March 16, 2020

I hope you’re ready boyo 😈 😈😈
How am I gambler if I buy long term for retirement and never sell? Makes no sense. That isn't gambling. That is investing.

You’ve fallen for the bluepilled “just research the stocks bro”.
Not really. I never did this. But I know majority including dumbasses on online forums who have arguments of "Trump said it so it fell so it will fall again" for their trade argumentation sure as hell can't time markets.

I can't time market either, I can't pick stocks, but I'm not pretending to. I at least know what I don't know.

So keep coping and go buy some more puts on leverage then post your mad gains here. kthxbai

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross