How do women know you don’t find them attractive based on seconds of interaction?

i dont think thats true

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
i dont think thats true
or maybe it’s just they’re picking up on neurodivergence. I get ioi’s daily and women linger around me staring, flipping their hair, but then within minutes they lose interest or get repulsed, without me doing anything different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, poopoohead and Allornothing
or maybe it’s just they’re picking up on neurodivergence. I get ioi’s daily and women linger around me staring, flipping their hair, but then within minutes they lose interest or get repulsed, without me doing anything different
depends when i talked to my girlfriend we talked for months before she said she likes me

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
depends when i talked to my girlfriend we talked for months before she said she likes me
But do you think the attraction of you was instant and she kept on the low or something that built over time?

But do you think the attraction of you was instant and she kept on the low or something that built over time?
she told me she liked be at the start but didnt want to tell me

all the way from when i was 16.5 to when i was like 17.6 it's crazy

Does he know.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
IOIs are a meme. Women clearly have never approached you. Statistically speaking you’re just not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and poopoohead
How do you know they get repulsed

How do you know they get repulsed
They make dirty faces. They’ll smile, and when we make eye contact, I don't smile back. Then they get this instant look of confusion mixed with frustration and disgust. Like when you take a lollipop away from a kid

Sometimes they’ll be talking really girly and bubbly and they’ll instantly transition to a deeper, monotone voice and won’t make eye contact anymore. I’ve seen women and gay guys do this but it’s something that I don’t think straight men inherently do

• JFL
IOIs are a meme. Women clearly have never approached you. Statistically speaking you’re just not attractive.
Probably. I think I’m below average. I’ve had women have mutual friends introduce us or mutual friend tell me that I’d make them nervous and they think I’m cute. + women touching me/ breathing blowing air on my neck while either they’re at work or I am. But never been directly asked out since middle school

• +1
Probably. I think I’m below average. I’ve had women have mutual friends introduce us or mutual friend tell me that I’d make them nervous and they think I’m cute. + women touching me/ breathing blowing air on my neck while either they’re at work or I am. But never been directly asked out since middle school
Cute could mean good looking but no sex appeal. Could just mean you aren’t lean enough.

Cute could mean good looking but no sex appeal. Could just mean you aren’t lean enough.
Maybe. I’m chubby right now with man titties, so I wear all black and a zip hoodie everyday to hide it

I wouldn’t be surprised if female attraction is purposefully elusive and ever changing as some sort of biological evolution to always have an upper edge against intuitive men with weak genetics

• JFL
Maybe. I’m chubby right now with man titties, so I wear all black and a zip hoodie everyday to hide it

I wouldn’t be surprised if female attraction is purposefully elusive and ever changing as some sort of biological evolution to always have an upper edge against intuitive men with weak genetics
Whatever to me it’s just simple. Good looks sets your potential and leanness makes sure you reach it. There’s a reason women go for ugly guys with lean faces all the time. It’s no secret mental gymnastics, sex appeal is just very important to women and prevents you looking like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo