How do you accept that fact that you are unattractive?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
Sometimes I get so obsessed with my appearance, even though I know I am unattractive, I feel like I'm wasting my life away. I just want to get it out the way so I can move on in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6577, Over and 14 others
Fix what u can and move on

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048 and 24 others
Fix what u can and move on
That's the thing bro I feel like I cannot move on, it's become an obsession. It's affecting my school focus.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, turkproducer, Deleted member 6892 and 8 others
Meditate bro it helped me with that. Im monkmaxxing at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6577, paranakee and 15 others
That's the thing bro I feel like I cannot move on, it's become an obsession. It's affecting my school focus.
Unless ur deformed get over it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5802, turkproducer and 4 others
from my faint memory of the pic i saw of you, you’re not unattractive

but for sake of your question I’ll answer:

You do everything in your power to reasonably improve your looks, and after that, realize you’ve done everything you can do

So then just move on to moneymaxxing/coping/doing whatever it is you enjoy in life

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 5048, Need2Ascend and 14 others
Get off the site if you can’t study.

get yourself banned.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and mplayer1234
I’m in the same position you’re in, I want to get it out of the way and enjoy life. With how many flaws I have, I’ll need to wageslave for years and/or moneymax in other ways. It is what it is bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over and mplayer1234
You aren't unattractive. Hate to sound bluepilled but I feel like the reason you fail irl is because you lack confidence. Also you seem like a massive beta. Thankfully these things are much easier to fix than bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet, Stingray and 3 others
You aren't unattractive. Hate to sound bluepilled but I feel like the reason you fail irl is because you lack confidence. Also you seem like a massive beta. Thankfully these things are much easier to fix than bone structure
How do you be more confident?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
How do you be more confident?
1) always maintain good posture in public
2) maintain good eye contact no matter what
3) do activities that increase confidence (gymcelling, winning in sports, making money, building something)
4) stop touching your peepee
5) fake it till you make it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5802 and 11 others
Youre high tier normie and you can play to your bbc niche g

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadelite, Stingray and 2 others
Sometimes it isn't that you're ugly, sometimes is that you're average looking and just want to stand out from everyone.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, TheEndHasNoEnd, Over and 6 others
1) always maintain good posture in public
2) maintain good eye contact no matter what
3) do activities that increase confidence (gymcelling, winning in sports, making money, building something)
4) stop touching your peepee
5) fake it till you make it
I've been doing every one of them except for #4.

Honestly #4 can make a huge difference. Trust me
I did that for a month and I didn't notice much besides a huge mess on my sheets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4991
I did that for a month and I didn't notice much besides a huge mess on my sheets.
Keep at it bro. Maybe talk to a therapist. If you've been unconfident your entire life its going to take a lot longer than couple months of doing this to become confident. its not easy to change the way your brain sees itself

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
Sometimes I get so obsessed with my appearance, even though I know I am unattractive, I feel like I'm wasting my life away. I just want to get it out the way so I can move on in my life.
bro there is so much more to life, as long as you arent subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234 and Deleted member 4087
Despite what a lot of people think on here, your face isn’t literally all there is to life. Enjoy other aspects of life. Best to make the most out of those moments instead of stressing and being depressed about it because by the time you know it, you’ve wasted all this time you can’t get back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: paranakee, Need2Ascend, Stingray and 2 others
rope

Despite what a lot of people think on here, your face isn’t literally all there is to life. Enjoy other aspects of life. Best to make the most out of those moments instead of stressing and being depressed about it because by the time you know it, you’ve wasted all this time you can’t get back.
I know that's why I want to move on man

Get on modafinil/Adderall, remove all social media, and avoid seeing your reflection.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and mplayer1234
Nigerian girls approach op

op is unattractive

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and mplayer1234
Nigerian girls approach op

op is unattractive
This is the stuff that confuses me. I am either called above average but when I'm on tinder/with a girl it's below and it makes me obsessed with wondering what is right and wrong with my appearance.

but when I'm on tinder/with a girl it's below
if you're not 7/10 on tinder you're invisible. there's no in between. That's why tinder is useless unless chadlite or high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, mplayer1234 and Incoming
if you're not 7/10 on tinder you're invisible. there's no in between. That's why tinder is useless unless chadlite or high tier normie
No I'm using it as an example. Sometimes I am actually successful on tinder, other times I'm not. What I'm saying is when I show success to you guys, I'm considered unattractive or it's hard to believe.

No I'm using it as an example. Sometimes I am actually successful on tinder, other times I'm not. What I'm saying is when I show success to you guys, I'm considered unattractive or it's hard to believe.
well what I'm gettin at is, you're above average but it's not enough to get attention and be successful all the time. So fix failos if any and maybe create halo, be psl 5.5 or rope

• +1
well what I'm gettin at is, you're above average but it's not enough to get attention and be successful all the time. So fix failos if any and maybe create halo, be psl 5.5 or rope
Yeah you are right man. I can't please everyone.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and sloopnoob
i just do then i move on and cope
got called ugly once by a foid if my memory is right so i knew earlier that i was ugly.

E245AA71 8409 4412 9C63 B7F3BC6B2F68

Inject T

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Mr.cope, Patient A and 1 other person
By coping with games

EMBRACE YOUR SUBHUMANITY BUDDY BOY

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
By coping with the fact my parents will always find a foid for me some day. This is the one thing I love about being a curry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
By coping with the fact my parents will always find a foid for me some day. This is the one thing I love about being a Middle easterner.

• JFL
do u know what attractive means

only 5% of males make women tingle and shit

just find a niche like muscles and arm tats and inject but only if ur at least 5'8

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
from my faint memory of the pic i saw of you, you’re not unattractive

but for sake of your question I’ll answer:

You do everything in your power to reasonably improve your looks, and after that, realize you’ve done everything you can do

So then just move on to moneymaxxing/coping/doing whatever it is you enjoy in life
And softmaxxes/frauding can also be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You don’t accept it, just keep improving until you don’t feel unattractive anymore.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
You don’t accept it, just keep improving until you don’t feel unattractive anymore.
there comes a point where you can’t realistically improve anymore, and also some people have mental disorders that causes them to feel uglier than they are

at a certain point you aren’t fixing flaws anymore, you’re just adding mass to your face - which is how you become one of those human ken dolls

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 3202 and OBE
there comes a point where you can’t realistically improve anymore, and also some people have mental disorders that causes them to feel uglier than they are

at a certain point you aren’t fixing flaws anymore, you’re just adding mass to your face - which is how you become one of those human ken dolls
It’s a different problem if you have a mental disorder which keeps you from realizing that your aren’t hideous.

Also most people can achieve through surgeries(minor ones such as rhinoplasty/chin implant) + gym + hairstyle + fashion + skincare to look AT LEAST average/above average, should could have some unfixable failos but really even fixing or improving everything that you can will drastically improve your looks to a point where hopefully you feel decent about them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
sanest thread on this site lol

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3202
Good question but you are definitely not unattractive.

To answer your question, I realized that my looks are not my fault and I'm doing everything in my power to change the things I can, such as getting leaner and saving for the necessary procedures. It's pointless to stress about things I can't change. I focus on what can be done instead of what can't be changed. The more my looks improve, the less uncomfortable I feel about myself, the more quality of life I gain. That's it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3020
By coping with the fact my parents will always find a foid for me some day. This is the one thing I love about being a curry.
Janitor

:love:

• Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and john2
Blackpill hits hardest at first, cut a bit of the whitepill and do whatever you can to softmaxx before surgery. Fuck foids anyways just dgaf about them and when you look good pump and dump

Good question but you are definitely not unattractive.

To answer your question, I realized that my looks are not my fault and I'm doing everything in my power to change the things I can, such as getting leaner and saving for the necessary procedures. It's pointless to stress about things I can't change. I focus on what can be done instead of what can't be changed. The more my looks improve, the less uncomfortable I feel about myself, the more quality of life I gain. That's it.
You look good though. . . . . I wish I could have your eye area, nose and mouth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
by posting here

:lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mr.cope
You look good though. . . . . I wish I could have your eye area, nose and mouth tbh.
This is what I looked like 2 years ago
20180312 191143

Still needs lots of work though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3202 and forwardgrowth