How do you accept your looks level

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
In my own retarted mind I’m gigachad but irl I’m a normie easily cause look I don’t get girls it’s that fucking simple which means I’m not a gigachad, how do I accept this and that I won’t ever get that chad treatment

How can 5’8 ethnic reccesed nigga ever be gigachad :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, serialcoper, primqwe and 4 others
Lucid dream and pretend to be Chad

i am a nigga twinkmaxxer

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, iloveboobs and itzyaboyJJ
I dont
Im constantly seeking change

• +1
Reactions: Jova and 6PSLcel
You won’t get that change man I’m sorry, unless you get surgery
No shit ive already undergone filler changes and seek more

Blud thinks im mewing for change ag 20 yo

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
No shit ive already undergone filler changes and seek more

Blud thinks im mewing for change ag 20 yo
Nice nice, are you gonna get any bone breaking surgeries

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Only rhino would do that which im debating
My only issue with the surgeries is too Soo expensive man idk how I’m gonna be able to muster up the money by next summer

• +1
My only issue with the surgeries is too Soo expensive man idk how I’m gonna be able to muster up the money by next summer
Keep grinding

just realise that if winners exist then losers by default must exist as well, we just happened to be on the loosing end by stroke of luck, it could have been different but that’s the morality of life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Zenis
There's a reason why .net's slogan was "The Forefront Of The Coping Movement"
You will never be Chad :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
just realise that if winners exist then losers by default must exist as well, we just happened to be on the loosing end by stroke of luck, it could have been different but that’s the morality of life
See the more I go on social media the harder this is, sell all this chad worship and chad edits and wish it was me

Unironically you should get genio for chin, ik it’s more expensive but it’s worth it.

Unless your issue isn’t projection but instead shape of the chin

Can I muster up the money while being in uni
Depends on the individual. Id say most can but i know i cant

• +1
See the more I go on social media the harder this is, sell all this chad worship and chad edits and wish it was me
it’s human to want to be like them humans are selfish and irrational, the way i cope with this is to just limit my time on social media

• +1
it’s human to want to be like them humans are selfish and irrational, the way i cope with this is to just limit my time on social media
So to not be jealous of chad you just try your best to ignore any kind of worship of chads or edits of chads. Knowing they live a much better life n then you and are much better looking?
Depends on the individual. Id say most can but i know i cant
I need 10k for a genio, is that possible?

• JFL
So to not be jealous of chad you just try your best to ignore any kind of worship of chads or edits of chads. Knowing they live a much better life n then you and are much better looking?

Idk ur financial situation plus im terrible with money

• +1

yes that’s why i called it a coping mechanism, you are aware that chads exist and are 6 inches deep in your oneitus but we cope by pretending like none of that’s happening

• +1
yes that’s why i called it a coping mechanism, you are aware that chads exist and are 6 inches deep in your oneitus but we cope by pretending like none of that’s happening
Good idea, but I’m also not some deformed subhuman just your averege invisible ethnic normie :lul:

Attachments

• VID_94090407_051403_152.mp4
    7.6 MB
Good idea, but I’m also not some deformed subhuman just your averege invisible ethnic normie :lul:
you say it as if women can see a difference between those two things

• +1
you say it as if women can see a difference between those two things
I mean to them normies are invisible while subhumans put pure hatred into their mind so it’s kinda different

I mean to them normies are invisible while subhumans put pure hatred into their mind so it’s kinda different
it’s not different though both don’t get sex or validation or love

• +1