How do you achieve a better front profile?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
What do you need to get a better front profile?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14667 and Deleted member 14344
Rope and re-roll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14667
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 5180, subhuman incel and 3 others
What the fuck am i even on this site for? every subsection is just shitpost for quick reps and thats it
I'm greycel and even I know that this a place for high tier normies+ to shitpost, obtain validation, brag, and shit on subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and subhuman incel
I'm greycel and even I know that this a place for high tier normies+ to shitpost, obtain validation, brag, and shit on subhumans.
Deep down i think everyone knows this place sucks, but even then i was hoping for better advice in this section. There are a good amount of users who provide decent info

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Lmao
I have the same problem, my profile is like 5 PSl but my front is like 4 at best jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kristin
What do you need to get a better front profile?
surgery but another way is through chewing hard foods increased my bigonals from 84% to 93% in 4 months

Depends on what your problem is when it comes to your front profile.

Most front profiles can become better by improving side profiles by jaw surgery.

However some people have really bad side profiles but have good front profiles because of things like eye area, harmony, chin is tall, good midface ratio etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
You need a long and wide/square chin and both jaws have to be sufficiently forward grown. If you have a short face/chin (the biggest failo there is for men), recessed jaws, overbite, deep bite etc., you'll never look sexually attractive and both your front and side profile will look underwhelming. That's all there is to it, at least those are the things that can be fixed to some extent if you have time, patience and money.

The first step is to evaluate your face and detect issues. Post your face here or see a professional.
Fix your teeth and bite, have jaw surgery or at least genioplasty/osteotomy. Everything else is cope other than losing body fat if you have a chubby face, but for many people the main reason they have a soft or chubby face is insufficient forward growth and bone mass, especially in the lower third. If you're quite overweight or obese obviously weight loss is step #1, but don't expect a drastic change if you're just skinnyfat or already at normal weight.

Eyes and nose are important, but nowhere near as important as the lower third in my opinion. A strong forward grown and sufficiently massive lower third is the #1 male dimorphic trait. The lower third makes or breaks a man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
bro don’t go shitting on the forum when ur asking a dumb question like this. it depends on what YOU need we can’t just give suggestions for something so vague. either ask a user in pm or browse the forum to figure out what u need urself.

plus ofc the forum would die out like this at some point, there’s barely anything that hasn’t been discussed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have a 6 PSL side profile and when I posted it on IG I got 3 girls slide into my DMs. All my photos before that were front profile which is 5PSL

I’m going to leanmaxx to make my front profile more attractive, leanmaxxing key since even if you’re 25% bodyfat but have good bones your side profile can look good, but the front will be bloated

i have a legit 2.5 psl side profile

w
You need a long and wide/square chin and both jaws have to be sufficiently forward grown. If you have a short face/chin (the biggest failo there is for men), recessed jaws, overbite, deep bite etc., you'll never look sexually attractive and both your front and side profile will look underwhelming. That's all there is to it, at least those are the things that can be fixed to some extent if you have time, patience and money.

The first step is to evaluate your face and detect issues. Post your face here or see a professional.
Fix your teeth and bite, have jaw surgery or at least genioplasty/osteotomy. Everything else is cope other than losing body fat if you have a chubby face, but for many people the main reason they have a soft or chubby face is insufficient forward growth and bone mass, especially in the lower third. If you're quite overweight or obese obviously weight loss is step #1, but don't expect a drastic change if you're just skinnyfat or already at normal weight.

Eyes and nose are important, but nowhere near as important as the lower third in my opinion. A strong forward grown and sufficiently massive lower third is the #1 male dimorphic trait. The lower third makes or breaks a man.
word