How do you act NT when not drinking alcohol?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I was at a bar with my coworkers today after work and everyone was ordering beers/alcohol etc. Since I am on steroids I avoid drinking alcohol and I ordered a water instead. My coworkers seemed shocked and I left early to go to the gym after because I was bored sitting there drinking water. Does this come off as non NT?

I am having a hard time because even when I go on dates during the week I take girls to bars and then bring them to my place after and this whole process requires me to have a few drinks. Drinking alcohol with a girl makes sex easier so I don’t know what to do. Should I order a beer and pretend to drink it and spill it when she goes to the bathroom? What should I do?

Tagging @Amnesia and @CupOfCoffee because you guys don’t drink.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I think it only matters if you're in a group. If you're 1-on-1 with someone or with close friends I don't think they'll care if/how much you drink as long as you can carry a conversation. Whenever I'm in a group with people drinking I end up feeling like a ghost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I think it only matters if you're in a group. If you're 1-on-1 with someone or with close friends I don't think they'll care if/how much you drink as long as you can carry a conversation. Whenever I'm in a group with people drinking I end up feeling like a ghost.
When you meet a girl on a date at a bar the first thing you do is order drinks. If I order a Diet Coke she will feel weird drinking alcohol which will make her more uptight and my chance of getting laid will decrease.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, ChristianChad and Deleted member 7725
You can drink just a little bit tbh it's not gonna kill you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
never drinking, never killing my collagen
never smoking either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, ChristianChad, Fahkumram and 1 other person
never drinking, never killing my collagen
never smoking either
This is the biggest problem for me. I’m finding that it’s nearly impossible to slay without drinking because alcohol makes sex happen much quicker. Bars/clubs are the main place I talk to girls and dates are always set up at a bar within walking distance of my apartment. So while drinking helps me get laid, it ruins my physique and looksmins me. And when I have a few beers I crave cigarettes but I have switched these out for nicotine pouches which are far less harmful.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You can drink just a little bit tbh it's not gonna kill you.
Would drinking 4-5 drinks Friday and Saturday be an issue for my physique?

I was at a bar with my coworkers today after work and everyone was ordering beers/alcohol etc. Since I am on steroids I avoid drinking alcohol and I ordered a water instead. My coworkers seemed shocked and I left early to go to the gym after because I was bored sitting there drinking water. Does this come off as non NT?

I am having a hard time because even when I go on dates during the week I take girls to bars and then bring them to my place after and this whole process requires me to have a few drinks. Drinking alcohol with a girl makes sex easier so I don’t know what to do. Should I order a beer and pretend to drink it and spill it when she goes to the bathroom? What should I do?

Ego death

dont pretend to be a normie just dont be condescending

• +1
dont pretend to be a normie just dont be condescending
Yeah the issue is when you’re at work, etc you have to pretend to be a normie otherwise you look non NT.

Yeah the issue is when you’re at work, etc you have to pretend to be a normie otherwise you look non NT.
nah, you really dont

normies will like you even if youre odd if you just dont act superior or super socially awkward

trust im a fucking weird guy and I used to have massive social circle in uni of normies from all different cliques. Just listen to them and be interested, smile, be nice, etc. and they will like you and forgive any weirdness as eccentricity.

Being somewhat attractive and observing basic social niceties is 90% of being NT anyway.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and Deleted member 13409
nah, you really dont

normies will like you even if youre odd if you just dont act superior or super socially awkward

trust im a fucking weird guy and I used to have massive social circle in uni of normies from all different cliques. Just listen to them and be interested, smile, be nice, etc. and they will like you and forgive any weirdness as eccentricity.

Being somewhat attractive and observing basic social niceties is 90% of being NT anyway.
I think I need to be more polite and interested in them. Steroids give you a “I’m better than you” mindset and I think people can pick up on that.

• +1
Reactions: thisend
nah, you really dont

I was a going to type this almost to the letter

• +1
Just drink 1-3 max tbh don't get drunk
Sounds good I’ll keep it light. MPMD says that if you drink on a day you workout your body can’t recover and repair the muscle tissue.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I was a going to type this almost to the letter
This doesn’t apply to girls/dating but does for general interactions. Alcohol is required on dates and when going out to make sex happen faster and easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
I think I need to be more polite and interested in them. Steroids give you a “I’m better than you” mindset and I think people can pick up on that.
yeah im sure a lot of the dudes are picking up on the implicit mog

try it out i stg you can get 99% of normies to love you just be making eye contact and seeming genuinely interested in them

• +1
yeah im sure a lot of the dudes are picking up on the implicit mog

try it out i stg you can get 99% of normies to love you just be making eye contact and seeming genuinely interested in them
Very good point. I’m 6’1 and roided so I look unfriendly, standoffish, etc. by default. I don’t have a problem talking to girls but I notice some guys don’t seem to like me. I guess I need to be a bit more friendly etc to counteract the appearance.

Microdose Edibles & Vape Nicotine

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Are you taking an AI with your 500mg/week Test cycle? High estrogen can make you moody and feel entitled to have other people interested in you. Just remember how entitled women are in general. Entitlement could benefit you if you narcymaxx, but there is a difference between male self-esteem caused by test and female entitlement caused by estrogen. Self-esteem makes you feel worthy to get to know others, you radiate your value to others. You see all encouters in a business-like manner, thinking about the value someone can provide you with. Entitlement makes you feel so good about yourself you expect others to be interested in you. It makes you like talking about yourself and miss the opportunity to collect valuable information about the person you are talking to.

If it is not the estrogen read a book like "Never split the difference", the author is an ex-fbi agent who explains communication and negotiation techniques with anecdotes about hostage negotiation and negotiation with terrorists. He has some solid advice on how to improve your communication skills to get what you want, while you learn what the other party wants. This book teaches you how to listen attentively and how to get a better deal in price negotiations.

I am on Test and Primo. Currently at 500mg/week and 280mg/week respectively. I do not feel any high estrogen symptoms. I feel motivated and have more endurance to work, study, read and talk to people. Talking to people used to drain me. I am still very introverted but I see talking to new people as an oppurtunity to learn more about them and life in general. The ability to attentively listen is more valueable than the ability to talk without end. You benefit more from listening.

So try some Arimidex/Aromasin.

Get her to take a seat, then go up to the bar yourself, order a diet coke for yourself and say it's a vodka coke- she won't know the difference what your having

• +1
Get her to take a seat, then go up to the bar yourself, order a diet coke for yourself and say it's a vodka coke- she won't know the difference what your having
I’m just having a few drinks it’s ok.

• +1
Exactly what I do.
God mode I feel amazing on it , let's me hype girls up and make moves quickly and aggressively.

Few drinks on weekends is fine.

• +1
God mode I feel amazing on it , let's me hype girls up and make moves quickly and aggressively.

Few drinks on weekends is fine.
Yeah the whole point of blasting gear is to walk into bars looking like a tank. So a few drinks is fine and combined with phenibut is even better.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah the whole point of blasting gear is to walk into bars looking like a tank. So a few drinks is fine and combined with phenibut is even better.
I'm ethnic like you so gonna get hazel contacts.
I am natty atm tho just wear tighter clothing but considering roiding maybe

• +1
Fuck that get a physique that looks good in extra large shirts lol

• +1
The only downside is that you can’t sleep in them. I brought a girl back last night and just had to stay awake until she left in the morning because I couldn’t take my contacts out JFL.

• JFL
The only downside is that you can’t sleep in them. I brought a girl back last night and just had to stay awake until she left in the morning because I couldn’t take my contacts out JFL.
Bro just head to the bathroom and take them out after banging before going to sleep? Then in the morning if you're worried she'll see go back in bathroom and put them back in?

Obviously if you go to hers this isn't possible but sounds like you take them back to yours?

Bro just head to the bathroom and take them out after banging before going to sleep? Then in the morning if you're worried she'll see go back in bathroom and put them back in?

Obviously if you go to hers this isn't possible but sounds like you take them back to yours?
Yeah I have a place that is 10-15 min away from all the bars/clubs in my city. Logistics are really important if you want to slay. There’s nothing like taking shots with a girl at a bar and saying “Let’s get out of here, my place is a 10 min walk”. Makes things so much easier.

I would have taken them out but didn’t want her to wake up and see me without them JFL.

• JFL
This is the biggest problem for me. I’m finding that it’s nearly impossible to slay without drinking because alcohol makes sex happen much quicker. Bars/clubs are the main place I talk to girls and dates are always set up at a bar within walking distance of my apartment. So while drinking helps me get laid, it ruins my physique and looksmins me. And when I have a few beers I crave cigarettes but I have switched these out for nicotine pouches which are far less harmful.
Take: beta blockers, mirtazapine, Xanax, low dose Phenibut

People love to talk about themselves. So ask questions about them. They will feel like you care for them and are interested in them. You just need to know what to ask, to not let the conversation dry out. That is my biggest issue. I couldn’t give 1 fck about what the person infront of me does or thinks. Unless I like her/him.

but the strategy in itself is very good. You don’t have to talk yourself so if you are boring like me and have nothing to talk about ez. They do all the talking.

if i can avoid drinking i just do it but when i cannot avoid it i cannot