How do you actually LEARN surgical theory?

M

Mastroianni

Iron
What kind of books did you read to learn about anatomy? Specifically interested in everything jaw related. It's difficult to understand most of what is written in the surgery manuals that are pasted around here, without a real understanding of anatomy that I don't have. Googling every word is tedious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Googling and reading studies is the only way, also shitty images of anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
What kind of books did you read to learn about anatomy? Specifically interested in everything jaw related. It's difficult to understand most of what is written in the surgery manuals that are pasted around here, without a real understanding of anatomy that I don't have. Googling every word is tedious.
Rate me and i'll tell u

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Which specific books I don't know, but I found a pretty interesting book about Cranial Manipulation on PDF Drive... Try searching for "jaw" and terms related to it on the website, there's 81.000.000 books there, something interesting will eventually show up, for sure.