How do you add value to life in free time?

green

green

Iron
For those of you who don't rot all day what things do you in your free time to add value to your life? Almost all of my time is spent playing video games - for the past week I have been working out and biking everyday (2 hours combined daily), but this still leaves a lot of time in the day that I don't know what to do with. I default to just getting on my computer and playing poker or games, but that's not helping me. One idea I had is to learn more about programming as its related to my job, but I can't see myself doing that for 7 hours a day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Back Alley Boy
Watch Universal Man, Man of Action serious i know sounds cringy bit it helped me a ton

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: green
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
find a gf I guess

For those of you who don't rot all day what things do you in your free time to add value to your life? Almost all of my time is spent playing video games - for the past week I have been working out and biking everyday (2 hours combined daily), but this still leaves a lot of time in the day that I don't know what to do with. I default to just getting on my computer and playing poker or games, but that's not helping me. One idea I had is to learn more about programming as its related to my job, but I can't see myself doing that for 7 hours a day.

Play some team sports, read more (books, articles for ex. about poker), medidate or pray, but the bottom line is to do what you like and you don't know then find out by trying new activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
find a gf I guess
if he’s stuck in life he’ll get preyed on by a women who’ll take advantage of his lack of options over emotional investment and lack of hobbies

• +1
Reactions: f0rmless
Look at yourself in the mirror, run your hand through your hair and rejoice that you aren’t @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Usually punch my face while looking at a picture of Vinnie hacker until my face looks swollen enough to where I resemble him

Look at yourself in the mirror, run your hand through your hair and rejoice that you aren’t @SubhumanCurrycel
If you received one healthy hair follicle for every complaint you make about your lack of hair, you'd have NW-9,999 with more density than any human being that ever lived

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
hiking

but right now gaming tbh and talking to people irl

1. Looksmaxxing:

-Eye colour frauding (bright blue contact lenses, not for eyesight)
-Bimaxxing (if needed)
-Gymmaxxing
-Neckmaxxing
-Leanmaxxing
-Skinmaxxing
-Hairstylemaxxing (growing long hair)
-Tanmaxxing (beta carotene supplement)

2. NTmaxxing:

-Date women from tinder if you are good looking enough
-Travelling alone and meeting a lot of people (SEAmaxxing and sex tourism in general also)
-Going to concerts, festivals, parties and events in general to have fun and/or meet people
-Going out to bars and clubs
-Take public speaking, acting or improv classes to improve social skills
-Learn different dancing styles to use with or around women

3. Statusmaxxing:

3.1 Instagram
-Learn to take better pictures
-Post a new picture on your instagram every 4-7 days
-Focus on quality over quantity (aim for the same level of quality as the top guys)
-Learn ways to boost your instagram following (bots, hashtags, following a bunch of random people, and so on)

3.2 In real life:
-Learn to build connections with people at events, in bars and as many places as possible
-Use those connections to connect with more people, make friends, and meet women

The top priority:

You should looksmax first until you are attractive enough to get laid, then you should NTmax, then you should statusmax.
At the same time, from the very beginning, you should be moneymaxxing (good college degree or trade that gives you a high salary, then starting a business).

Those things should be your top priority to not be an incel. However, when you have the time you can focus on hobbies where you are alone like: reading books, playing a musical instrument, playing video games, watching movies and tv shows, browsing looksmax.

Conclusion (TL;DR for lazy people):

Hobbies will never add value to your life, only other people can do that, I only understood that very recently, you don't have to be in a long term relationship, but you need to have people around you as much as possible. Humans are social animals, we are not meant to just work, eat, sit in front of the computer and sleep; we are meant to have sex, socialize and do things with other people.
Lazy hobbies where you are alone are fine but should be done only when the important stuff is already done for the day.

For example, video games or this site aren't a waste of time unless they prevent you from looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing. You need to allocate as much time as possible on hobbies that bring long term happiness, and as little as possible on hobbies that bring short term happiness, the only exception is if it involves other people (so less masturbating alone, more sex).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, f0rmless, green and 2 others
1. Looksmaxxing:

-Eye colour frauding (bright blue contact lenses, not for eyesight)
-Bimaxxing (if needed)
-Gymmaxxing
-Neckmaxxing
-Leanmaxxing
-Skinmaxxing
-Hairstylemaxxing (growing long hair)
-Tanmaxxing (beta carotene supplement)

2. NTmaxxing:

-Date women from tinder if you are good looking enough
-Travelling alone and meeting a lot of people (SEAmaxxing and sex tourism in general also)
-Going to concerts, festivals, parties and events in general to have fun and/or meet people
-Going out to bars and clubs
-Take public speaking, acting or improv classes to improve social skills
-Learn different dancing styles to use with or around women

3. Statusmaxxing:

3.1 Instagram
-Learn to take better pictures
-Post a new picture on your instagram every 4-7 days
-Focus on quality over quantity (aim for the same level of quality as the top guys)
-Learn ways to boost your instagram following (bots, hashtags, following a bunch of random people, and so on)

3.2 In real life:
-Learn to build connections with people at events, in bars and as many places as possible
-Use those connections to connect with more people, make friends, and meet women

The top priority:

You should looksmax first until you are attractive enough to get laid, then you should NTmax, then you should statusmax.
At the same time, from the very beginning, you should be moneymaxxing (good college degree or trade that gives you a high salary, then starting a business).

Those things should be your top priority to not be an incel. However, when you have the time you can focus on hobbies where you are alone like: reading books, playing a musical instrument, playing video games, watching movies and tv shows, browsing looksmax.

Conclusion (TL;DR for lazy people):

Hobbies will never add value to your life, only other people can do that, I only understood that very recently, you don't have to be in a long term relationship, but you need to have people around you as much as possible. Humans are social animals, we are not meant to just work, eat, sit in front of the computer and sleep; we are meant to have sex, socialize and do things with other people.
Lazy hobbies where you are alone are fine but should be done only when the important stuff is already done for the day.

For example, video games or this site aren't a waste of time unless they prevent you from looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing. You need to allocate as much time as possible on hobbies that bring long term happiness, and as little as possible on hobbies that bring short term happiness, the only exception is if it involves other people (so less masturbating alone, more sex).
Unironically one of your greatest comments tbhngl

Read every word

This is why you're in my signature :what: :what: :what: :what:

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
seems interesting, will def watch them

i just watch 3 videos back to back. Nothing new here but its a good remainder. If you have a burning desire you have place EVERYTHING else on the back burner for a while.