How do you approach cashier girls ? Do i have a chance with her ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
So,I went to pharmacy to get my finasteride pills and i suddenly found my new oneitis.My oneitis is a cashier and I really want to approach her but don't know how to do.I have never approached cashier girls.Idk it has been already 3 weeks and i am still searching, preparing and looksmaxxxing to get her.
She looks like this.I am way whiter than her but she is at least HTB in my country.I am 185 cm,fitzpatrick type 1 with light blonde hair.Basically jbw doesn't work in here.Fuck i need to be chad or statusmaxxx asap.

Attachments

• 0x0-kavak-yellerinin-aslisi-olarak-gonullere-taht-kurdu-pelin-karahanin-eski-halinden-eser-yok...jpg
    0x0-kavak-yellerinin-aslisi-olarak-gonullere-taht-kurdu-pelin-karahanin-eski-halinden-eser-yok...jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
So,I went to pharmacy to get my finasteride pills and i suddenly found my new oneitis.My oneitis is a cashier and I really want to approach her but don't know how to do.I have never approached cashier girls.Idk it has been already 3 weeks and i am still searching, preparing and looksmaxxxing to get her.
She looks like this.I am way whiter than her but she is at least HTB in my country.I am 185 cm,fitzpatrick type 1 with light blonde hair.Basically jbw doesn't work in here.Fuck i need to be chad or statusmaxxx asap.
Post ur pic

Become store manager

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, lightskincel., Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
not a chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and StuntmanMike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back