How do you be NT

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
i personally think i am NT but alot of people say NT matters so i want to know what actually defines whether a person is NT?

If you have friends and can hold conversations about normie shit like sports, popular music and shows/movies. No nerdy or strange obsessions.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Ritalincel
If you have friends and can hold conversations about normie shit like sports, popular music and shows/movies. No nerdy or strange obsessions.
what would be considered a strange obsession
what would be considered normie music and movies bro?

Lookism.

Absolutely positively no fucking clue I listen to heavy metal and watch random shows of all types.
i dont even watch any programs jfl
i also dont ever express blackpilled beliefs in real life

drugs can help initially to overcome initial anxiety, but you need positive reinforcement over time from successful interactions. You will probably fail at first

Frauding your personality to fit in is pointless, looks and low inhibition behaviour are what matter

I hint about the blackpill all the time irl, no one gives a shit cause they are clueless

you must stop overthinking during interactions, this is what women do all the time and when they sense you’re doing this it’s over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Just don’t be depressive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
idk man

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Oh shit

I talked about how you shave your balls and how Hollywood love north Atlantids

I guess I’m weird

Literally just smoke

i personally think i am NT but alot of people say NT matters so i want to know what actually defines whether a person is NT?
1: Be good looking
2: Dont be retarded in public
3: Keep anything seen as weird by the general public hidden.
4: Stick to 1-2-3

um, its called being a decent human being

If you can talk to girls without sperging out

If people like you and seek you out to hang out

drugs can help initially to overcome initial anxiety, but you need positive reinforcement over time from successful interactions. You will probably fail at first

Frauding your personality to fit in is pointless, looks and low inhibition behaviour are what matter

I hint about the blackpill all the time irl, no one gives a shit cause they are clueless

you must stop overthinking during interactions, this is what women do all the time and when they sense you’re doing this it’s over
Have you personally tried approaching strangers and making conversation with them?