How do you become a giga low inhib dark triad psychopath?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Drugs or methods that cause this, like not giving a shit about cheating on your girlfriend or her feelings, or anyone really, not being afraid at all of ending up in jail etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 9787 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmazstereo and ItsOver.com
Only Richard Ramirez can do this. He fucked so much pussy he died of overconfidence and mogged his own self to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member and volcelfatcel
Start by watching gore videos on repeat to desensitize, and then kill/torture animals to lose empathy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member and TsarTsar444
Start by watching gore videos on repeat to desensitize, and then kill/torture animals to lose empathy.
I watched gore videos religiously, and would never kill, thats too far. I just to become a cheating bad boy who doesn't give a shit about anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 12827
Start looking at girls like they’re objects and take 2 shots of absolut vodka before heading out. And take a lot of ashwaganda and phenibut

also why do you watch gore videos regularly wtf jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, mazzi and TsarTsar444
Tumblr 89806d460834c70150821bb49e94dc56 7df60c8a 500

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If you have to ask this post black pill then I don't know if you'll ever be able to become like me, man.

I watched gore videos religiously, and would never kill, thats too far. I just to become a cheating bad boy who doesn't give a shit about anyone
Just torture then

Start looking at girls like they’re objects and take 2 shots of absolut vodka before heading out. And take a lot of ashwaganda and phenibut

also why do you watch gore videos regularly wtf jfl
:ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
jus for u ill make a dark triad guide :D:D

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Be born as a maghrebi badboy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and TsarTsar444
start fires, kill small animals do stuff like that alot and naturally over time you'll be less and less empathetic

This
But op is Bosnian so will have some cultural similarity
Just earlier today he told me he’s bulgarian though? Maybe he’s ashamed of his islamic heritage

Just earlier today he told me he’s bulgarian though? Maybe he’s ashamed of his muslim heritage
But Bulgarians have a large Muslim minority too. Like 30-40 percent are Muslim so that doesn’t negate what I said

Drugs or methods that cause this, like not giving a shit about cheating on your girlfriend or her feelings, or anyone really, not being afraid at all of ending up in jail etc.
I would advise doing the opposite. Be a good, moral person. Be giving to those who deserve it. Bring more happiness into the world for the people you care about (including yourself), don’t insulate yourself from your feelings. If it’s results with women you want, just looksmax. But becoming someone you’re not proud of just to get more pussy isn’t a good idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: granitegroyper and Deleted member 756
Do meth on a daily basis, shoot tren and smoke PCP.That combo will ascend you into psycho serial killer -dark triad Chad in no time,

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper
I think iqminning is actually the best way to low inhibmaxx

U can’t bitch
Either you born with it or not

Torturing people is alot funnier

• +1
Very specific head injury

Most thing you need to become dark triad is confidence, without confidence it's simply impossible to be a bad boy mogger. All psycopaths are narcissists who are charming and have good social skills, some people are born confident while others aren't, impossible to be a manipulative dark triad bad boy if you think you are inferior to everyone around you. if you weren't born with the confidence then you need something to be confident about, like looks or status or money, without those it's impossible to be confident, hence impossible to become dark triad narcissist. You can cope all you want with gore and animal abuse but it will barely do anything, it will just make you more desensitized and less empathetic but you still won't have the confidence to act out on your thoughts and start manipulating/emotionally traumatising people irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Have you tried mewing?

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch