Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not really

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framecel222 and Time Travel
I hate women even tho i love women

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1464
I would love to sit in the park on a cold winters morning, sitting there side by side, kissing and touching each other, ignorant to others walking by, in our own world, just enjoying each others company.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deathtochad, Krezo, framecel222 and 1 other person
I would love to sit in the park on a cold winters morning, sitting there side by side, kissing and touching each other, ignorant to others walking by, in our own world, just enjoying each others company.
Same but I feel like that's not gonna happen any time soon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Time Travel
Looksmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Time Travel
Suicide fuel

• So Sad
I can only imagine how nice it is to fuck a JB

• Woah
Reactions: Time Travel
To expensive. Might aswell spend money on a trip to Asia at that point.
Surgery seems "fake". I'd rather accept my subhumanity
Idk if I would even change much after surgery, NT-wise

• +1
I don't care about fake or not. But I'd be super expensive to increase my looks enough to make a difference.

• +1
When the coping is too strong
https://lookism.net/Thread-the-bitt...coping-and-a-pipedream?pid=4421735#pid4421735

GetLooksorDieTryin

Threads: 150
3 hours ago
surgery made a huge difference for me.

[Image: e0l5p1.jpg]

[Image: 20hrhpw.png]
I don't care about fake or not. But I'd be super expensive to increase my looks enough to make a difference.
Go get some money

• +1
  • Hmm...
If she truly loves you, but even then it's hard for foids to love men they aren't attracted to

My theory is always marry or ltr a girl at least a point or two below you. Foids love to worship men who mog them.

If you choose to ltr a hot girl as an incel you will have nothing but suffering and heartbreak and all the power and your entire life will be in her hands. Do it at your own risk

• +1
If she truly loves you, but even then it's hard for foids to love men they aren't attracted to

My theory is always marry or ltr a girl at least a point or two below you. Foids love to worship men who mog them.

If you choose to ltr a hot girl as an incel you will have nothing but suffering and heartbreak and all the power and your entire life will be in her hands. Do it at your own risk
JFL I'd rather be incel than ltr a girl two points below me.
Even getting cheated on would be less humiliating if it's at least a gl girl cheating.

You don't

• So Sad
  • +1
JFL if rather be incel than ltr a girl two points below me.
Even getting cheated on would be less humiliating if it's at least a gl girl cheating.
Agree but be very careful. fat and ugly foids aren't breaking anyone's hearts but slim young girls will especially destroy an incel, even a normie

Search thru breakup and ex memes on Instagram and you'll see even the biggest normies with huge laycounts suffering through heartbreak. Dating an uglier girl is just insurance against this

• +1
Agree but be very careful. fat and ugly foids aren't breaking anyone's hearts but slim young girls will especially destroy an incel, even a normie

Search thru breakup and ex memes on Instagram and you'll see even the biggest normies with huge laycounts suffering through heartbreak. Dating an uglier girl is just insurance against this
I don't know if a woman could break my heart. They are all cheaters, I expect to get betrayed sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
Women are trash lol

• Love it

• +1
  • Ugh..
You don't.

• Love it
  • WTF