How do you choose your passwords?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Do you have one for all the accounts or do you use multiple passwords? Are they made from random characters or do you use words, dates, places, names, etc.? How do you remember them, do you write them somewhere or are they all in your head? Have you shared your password with anyone until now?

everything is in my head and differnet passwords for everything

everything is in my head and differnet passwords for everything
What if you forget them?
When I made my first email account, a long time ago, I put an over-complicated password that I quickly forgot, LOL. I then made another account using my phone number as a password.
Then, most sites forced you to use long passwords with both letters and numbers in them, it was really annoying...

What if you forget them?
When I made my first email account, a long time ago, I put an over-complicated password that I quickly forgot, LOL. I then made another account using my phone number as a password.
Then, most sites forced you to use long passwords with both letters and numbers in them, it was really annoying...
I have a good memory lol I cant even imagine forgetting them

I have a good memory lol I cant even imagine forgetting them
How, are they made from words, do they have a special significance to you?

One password for everything.

I don't have any assets or valuable information tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685, Jagged0 and 1 other person
I use the same memorable password for "low value" accounts, accounts I don't really care about and I use very complicated passwords that I write in a notebook for "high value" accounts like my bank account

Nice try hacker

My most valuable accounts have 30 number passwords, it's a combo of 3 phone numbers

I use the same memorable password for "low value" accounts, accounts I don't really care about and I use very complicated passwords that I write in a notebook for "high value" accounts like my bank account
Aren't you afraid that someone might find your notebook?
Where do you keep it?

Aren't you afraid that someone might find your notebook?
Where do you keep it?
No it's hidden under the mattress of my bed and I always lock my bedroom's door when I leave home

One password for everything.

I don't have any assets or valuable information tbh
U shouldn’t say that. Wat if someone hacks it now they know everything. Over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Perfect Hairline
You sound like a FBI agent trying to get information about us tbh.
LOL, how could I be from the FBI, I'm from Romania, besides if you haven't done anything illegal, you have nothing to hide...

• JFL
i just made up something with a pattern like 1A2B3C!@

• JFL
LOL, how could I be from the FBI, I'm from Romania, besides if you haven't done anything illegal, you have nothing to hide...
Ur from Romania?

Why, do you live with someone else?
Yes my parents and my siblings
Also there are some of my deepest secrets written in this notebook like my ascension plan

i just made up something with a pattern like 1A2B3C!@
Apparently patterns aren't a good idea for a password, they have low entropy or something, a brute force attack will try first the words from a dictionary, then various combinations, patterns, etc. and only at the end will try every possible random character combination.
Ur from Romania?
Yes.

Different passwords for everything except for .co and .me
Mostly random words not related to me in any way.

Apparently patterns aren't a good idea for a password, they have low entropy or something, a brute force attack will try first the words from a dictionary, then various combinations, patterns, etc. and only at the end will try every possible random character combination.

Yes.
dont care if i get hacked, got nothing to lose but money

I use a different password and email for every account

I take my time to think in evry password i made