how do you communicate with people gernally?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
are you very clear and direct with people like me? or do you usually say one thing and mean something other than what was explicitly stated? do you use body language to communicate messages without verbalising anything at all? do you play constant mind games? I've come to realise in my life that MOST people are not as honest and straightforward as me. most people play constant mind games and expect the other person to keep up. MOST people expect you to be a mind reader and know what their thinking and will think less of you for not being able to read their mind. MOST people are dishonest snakes. for MOST people social interactions are not just social interactions, they are games of social dominance. other people project these pathologies onto me and can't understand that I actually say what I mean, that my communication is literal and has no subtext. that I don't use strange body language to communicate something not stated. most people are schizophrenic pathological lying bipolar sociopaths from my perspective. what about you guys? how do you communicate with people?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I say hi and wave my hands