How do you cope with being a dicklet?

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Posts
1,837
Reputation
2,593
Sitting at 5.5in length 5in girth, which as we all know even if it is average, it is not enough for foids. I know about foreplay and such but that can only do so much right?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I cope with jelq :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: if jelqing doesnt work I probably actually gonna rope
 
Meme
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Sitting at 5.5in length 5in girth, which as we all know even if it is average, it is not enough for foids. I know about foreplay and such but that can only do so much right?
Just start jelqing, you can gain up to an inch if you do it for a year
 
1571436921250
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
you can't cope it's pure cancer
 
i dont have to thank god
 
5 inch girth is slightly above average.
 
6 inches is small too. Just rope, kiddo.
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
1
Views
36
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
H
Replies
28
Views
164
asdf563
asdf563
anaverageman
Replies
0
Views
15
anaverageman
anaverageman
jflmeister
Replies
3
Views
38
jflmeister
jflmeister
BassemJuda
Replies
0
Views
15
BassemJuda
BassemJuda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top