How do you cope with being alone in school?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Sitting all alone now waiting for my next lesion wich is in 2 hours.
The two guys I speak with are giga normie faggots I fucking hate them.
They are skinnyfat manlet framecels who think that they are going to get by being 3-4 hours in the gym while natural.
JFL, I workout in an hour max and I’m 2x the size of them

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
By dropping out.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1089
I just don't go there unless I absolutely have to, or sometimes I feel confident and go to my 2 hour lectures and then go home.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, LowTierNormie, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I eat,browse this site ,study or listen music

Eating alone everytime is brutal though :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Blitz and dodt
By skippin all the classes

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and 2 others
embrace the solitude. anger and hate are supreme. friendships are for the weak.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 2 others
Depressing replies here. Idk howmany years you have left in school but you have to make friends if you don't want to be an outcast (even worse than normie). Don't think of yourself as better or you will be seen arrogant. Be extroverted and try to make contact, it's hard at first but you won't get anywhere in life without socializing.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Depressing replies here. Idk howmany years you have left in school but you have to make friends if you don't want to be an outcast (even worse than normie). Don't think of yourself as better or you will be seen arrogant. Be extroverted and try to make contact, it's hard at first but you won't get anywhere in life without socializing.

Its ok, I only have one year left anyways

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Complains about not having friends, then makes fun of literally everything about the only people nice enough to talk to him. I'm going to keep saying it. Most of you guys on here truly deserve your fates man. Why not tell them that working out that much won't help? I mean what a pure fucking loser bro.

@Afrikancel Man get off this site full crazy ass dudes. You seem like another sane minded person. You @Nibba and @FatmanO . The rest are just psychos who are living self fulfilling prophecies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Complains about not having friends, then makes fun of literally everything about the only people nice enough to talk to him. I'm going to keep saying it. Most of you guys on here truly deserve your fates man. Why not tell them that working out that much won't help? I mean what a pure fucking loser bro.

@Afrikancel Man get off this site full crazy ass dudes. You seem like another sane minded person. You @Nibba and @FatmanO . The rest are just psychos who are living self fulfilling prophecies.

Why are you such fagot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

ok FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

Brah, they are the fucking assholes.
Im not mean to them in any way.
I was pissed while typning it because they told me im a fucking retard for saying that they are training too much.
IM still friends with them

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and kobecel
By not giving a fuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Brah, they are the fucking assholes.
Im not mean to them in any way.
I was pissed while typning it because they told me im a fucking retard for saying that they are training too much.
IM still friends with them
Can't really say your friends with them with that crybaby ass language. People ignore advice no matter how logical it is. Just let them learn the hard way. Don't cry like a bitch on this forum. Really that mad about some young kids not knowing shit about lifting? Come on bro. Grow thicker skin and prove them wrong with time and gains.

Can't really say your friends with them with that crybaby ass language. People ignore advice no matter how logical it is. Just let them learn the hard way. Don't cry like a bitch on this forum. Really that mad about some young kids not knowing shit about lifting? Come on bro. Grow thicker skin and prove them wrong with time and gains.
t. female

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 3 others

Shut up you attention seeking faggot

• +1
  • JFL

KEEP CRYING U UTTER SUBHUMAN GAYCUCK

• +1

What kind of bluepilled cuck are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 3 others

Are you posting from the cuck shed?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 1 other person

What kind of bluepilled cuck are you?
Hes what we would call "chad"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
@cuckisnow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others

psycho is the best I've been called

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
going to get by being 3-4 hours in the gym
LMAO, no one who goes to the gym for more than 2 hours max. does anything productive there, a hard workout lasts around one hour and that's it.
They're probably on their phones the entire time doing a few million half assed curl variations, like almost everyone who goes to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1089
C'mon guys. Don't let a castrated bitch ruin the thread for you, stay on topic.

OP, I rot in my room when not in class.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Deleted member 1089
LMAO, no one who goes to the gym for more than 2 hours max. does anything productive there, a hard workout lasts around one hour and that's it.
They're probably on their phones the entire time doing a few million half assed curl variations, like almost everyone who goes to the gym.
No random dude could stand a hard workout for more than 1h. If they spend more than that, they are either losing their time or not working hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Never let normies talk to you unless they are higher status than you so you gain from their company.

cope more u beta low t soycuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401