Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Post your answers below.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and murdah
Vidya

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BeanletMogger, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
You know it never began when you have to talk with chatgpt about your shitty life, because you have no ppl irl to talk to

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 52452
I'm a non-incel outcast

Mainstream society is shit, I just want to belong to a group of rebels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Esteban1997
You know it never began when you have to talk with chatgpt about your shitty life, because you have no ppl irl to talk to
ChatGPT will understand your feelings better than any normie tbh

Ai gets boring.

How you cope will be personal to you. Me personally, when i can exude a positive energy onto others and talk to others comfortably i feel good. Also being grateful about what you have in life can help instead of focusing on what you dont have. Think about how many people are in such horrible worse conditions in the world meanwhile we are all worrying about our looks lol. Millions of kids die a year from starvation, many children in africa dont live past the age of 10, it helps to think about that and then what you should be grateful for in your own situation.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Day dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
It's honestly getting worse for me tbh. At first it was just the release I needed. Nowadays it's a constant reminder that I will never be able to experience any of the scenarios from anyone even half as attractive. I end up comparing those girls to the ones who have given me IOIs in the past, and let me tell you, I came seriously close to roping right then and there.

Predeterminism. Most important things in life are not within your control. There is no control in life, only adaptations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
It's honestly getting worse for me tbh. At first it was just the release I needed. Nowadays it's a constant reminder that I will never be able to experience any of the scenarios from anyone even half as attractive. I end up comparing those girls to the ones who have given me IOIs in the past, and let me tell you, I came seriously close to roping right then and there.
Ios?

Predeterminism. Most important things in life are not within your control. There is no control in life, only adaptations.
But just work on yourself bro. Don't do it for other people, just do it for yourself bro. It's better to be a jacked ugly manlet than a fat ugly manlet bro.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
How you cope will be personal to you. Me personally, when i can exude a positive energy onto others and talk to others comfortably i feel good. Also being grateful about what you have in life can help instead of focusing on what you dont have. Think about how many people are in such horrible worse conditions in the world meanwhile we are all worrying about our looks lol. Millions of kids die a year from starvation, many children in africa dont live past the age of 10, it helps to think about that and then what you should be grateful for in your own situation.
Bluepill.org

Massive alcoholism.

Really need to stop this, I’ll be physiologically wrecked by the time I get my surgery in two years. But on the other hand, my life is shit in every way and I may not even make it two years without alcohol as a cope.

Post your answers below.
Pour your energy into art, like make an incel metal band and sing about your struggles:
I'm an incel, I'm a dirtbag, I'm a creep,
So why don't you kill me, baby!!!
Hey, yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
 3978631e 3304 43b3 af35 56ebced5872d

Cheeky little cig

Just stay inside 24/7 doing hobbies and daydream about being chad with a loving gf :feelsgood:

Massive alcoholism.

Really need to stop this, I’ll be physiologically wrecked by the time I get my surgery in two years. But on the other hand, my life is shit in every way and I may not even make it two years without alcohol as a cope.
Nothing else to do if you're a genetic failure.

Just stay inside 24/7 doing hobbies and daydream about being chad with a loving gf :feelsgood:
True.

Day dreaming
Same.