How do you cope with couples everywhere?

U

uksucks

Iron
In central Europe.

Everyone outside is a couple, young, old, middle age, every single Asian man with an Asian woman. Every Indian I saw was with a white girl.

Where is Chad/lite/htn?

Where tf are they? No where to be seen. Just normie central. I mog virtually all of them. No one has my bone structure, but they all NT mog me.

And WHERE DO THEY MEET. I srsly don't understand. NONE of them met on tinder/apps.
Girl mogs the guy 90% of the time.

I am the only incel in this country. Why....?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, watah, sub5outsider and 7 others
Be happy for them. Don’t spite and hate on others that’s bad energy not good for u mental health. Accept it and move on in life just try and be the best u can be without worrying abt everyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, youthmaxxing, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Be happy for them. Don’t spite and hate on others that’s bad energy not good for u mental health. Accept it and move on in life just try and be the best u can be without worrying abt everyone else
I understand you're trying to help but I can't feel that way anymore. I don't hate them but I'm not happy for them.

My only solution is to not go outside, but then you can't enjoy anything, your holiday... Nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Also wonder where do they meet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, sub5outsider, NormieKilla and 4 others
I understand you're trying to help but I can't feel that way anymore. I don't hate them but I'm not happy for them.

My only solution is to not go outside, but then you can't enjoy anything, your holiday... Nothing.
I feel u. U don’t have to be happy for them. Just need to accept that’s how it is and live ur life for urself. Exposure helps a lot. The more u go out and do things the less surprised and sad u will be as u get used to this type of stuff.

U could also use it as motivation to ascned
Too. I’m basically saying u should change ur thought process to help urself out not hold urself back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Suns9999, uksucks and 1 other person
I might go full autist and start asking them
Might have to be done amount of times I see sub-animals with good looking foids has become a joke tbh. Where are you seeing these couples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and uksucks
I feel u. U don’t have to be happy for them. Just need to accept that’s how it is and live ur life for urself. Exposure helps a lot. The more u go out and do things the less surprised and sad u will be as u get used to this type of stuff.

U could also use it as motivation to ascned
Too. I’m basically saying u should change ur thought process to help urself out not hold urself back
Yeh mental ascension is probably the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
Might have to be done amount of times I see sub-animals with good looking foids has become a joke tbh. Where are you seeing these couples
Hungary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and curryascenderr
Yeh but I think they live there, speaking Hungarian. Idk but they are young. Just be nt type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and curryascenderr
You‘re just blowing things out of proportion. For every couple, there are 4-5 people who are unwed/single.

If it bothers you this much maybe take a break from the internet and try to join a social group where you can meet girls.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks and Suns9999
In central Europe.

Everyone outside is a couple, young, old, middle age, every single Asian man with an Asian woman. Every Indian I saw was with a white girl.

Where is Chad/lite/htn?

Where tf are they? No where to be seen. Just normie central. I mog virtually all of them. No one has my bone structure, but they all NT mog me.

And WHERE DO THEY MEET. I srsly don't understand. NONE of them met on tinder/apps.

I guarantee majority happened through warm approach. Whether it be through a social group/friends/family member. That's how it would make sense with LTN-MTN being in LTR. Their NT and personality overtime carried them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Suns9999 and curryascenderr
Yeh but I think they live there, speaking Hungarian. Idk but they are young. Just be nt type shit
Can I come to Hungary and get myself a hungarian foid? Do they speak good enough English theyre

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I guarantee majority happened through warm approach. Whether it be through a social group/friends/family member. That's how it would make sense with LTN-MTN being in LTR. Their NT and personality overtime carried them
Idk about that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and illusivespirits
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, curryascenderr and Suns9999
Idk about that
If it were cold approaching it would be looks first for a while until you get into a LTR and then personality starts to matter.
nah bro I don’t know they just betabuxx or start off a s friends and be sly. Even then that approach is fucking bs take forever. And those foids will fuck chad off dating app why LTN simp is still waiting for his turn. Over if attraction is not they’re off the start

Actually easy to cope. The great majority of the foids are ugly or mid and they need money. Spending 100$ on a dinner with an mtb <<<<<< buying yourself a random supplement, which, theoretically(0.01% chance), could grow your bones. Moreover, getting yourself a nice meal in Mac for 10$ and then watching some yt documentary is x10 the date with an mtb foid

It's kinda like they've been knowing each other since a while or something like that. The very idea of meeting foids through Tinder or cold-approaching seems totally delusional for these dudes so I truly wonder how do they do. It's always been a mystery for me.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Why indeed...
 0319a916 6a55 46d2 a887 7c592c50f931

• JFL
You‘re just blowing things out of proportion. For every couple, there are 4-5 people who are unwed/single.

If it bothers you this much maybe take a break from the internet and try to join a social group where you can meet girls.
Bruh this isn't the internet.

This is outside.

Yes selection bias, I'm sure loads of similar guys and single guys don't go outside but from what I saw outside this is the case.

cope by looksmaxing :smonk::smonk:

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
there are literally 0 people i know that are single

Last edited:
  • +1
Actually easy to cope. The great majority of the foids are ugly or mid and they need money. Spending 100$ on a dinner with an mtb <<<<<< buying yourself a random supplement, which, theoretically(0.01% chance), could grow your bones. Moreover, getting yourself a nice meal in Mac for 10$ and then watching some yt documentary is x10 the date with an mtb foid
In the UK yes because genuinely most girls areu not attractive so I don't care.

But here? Like 30-40% are IMO and it is in my face everywhere.

It's kinda like they've been knowing each other since a while or something like that. The very idea of meeting foids through Tinder or cold-approaching seems totally delusional for these dudes so I truly wonder how do they do. It's always been a mystery for me.
Yep. I've literally pondered this for years.

Yep. I've literally pondered this for years.
This is absolutely strange, revolting and frustrating too. Knowing that a lot of the times you are mogging these same dudes who would totally be brutally demolished in a online setting or daygame. For me the very final thought when it comes to this phenomenon is: These girls are low-key going out with these guys for something from various nature but more specifically to gain something, what is that thing who knows but there is clearly an unrevealed objective behind that. In the meanwhile, these same stupid cunts would virtue-signal this idea that: "Teehee looks don't matter I'm with a doofus" and thus perpetuating the BP lies and creating more confusion in the minds of so many dudes.

• +1
I dont really care. Main reason being that I usually mog the guy in the couples that I see

This is absolutely strange, revolting and frustrating too. Knowing that a lot of the times you are mogging these same dudes who would totally be brutally demolished in a online setting or daygame. For me the very final thought when it comes to this phenomenon is: These girls are low-key going out with these guys for something from various nature but more specifically to gain something, what is that thing who knows but there is clearly an unrevealed objective behind that. In the meanwhile, these same stupid cunts would virtue-signal this idea that: "Teehee looks don't matter I'm with a doofus" and thus perpetuating the BP lies and creating more confusion in the minds of so many dudes.
Yeh maybe the Chads just stay indoors and fuck whilst these guys buy them lunch. In fact I saw 1 guy buy burger king and take it upstairs to eat whilst the girl went to the toilet.

Also sometimes these guys look at me with a smirk or nod and smile at me as if to say you mog me but I lifemog you / I have what you want.

Bruh this isn't the internet.

This is outside.

Yes selection bias, I'm sure loads of similar guys and single guys don't go outside but from what I saw outside this is the case.
They didn‘t meet those girls by doing nothing.

In central Europe.

Where is Chad/lite/htn?

ask them for advice bro trust me