How do you cope with failos?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Feel like smashing mirrors or roping every second, I have multiple failos and patience is running thin, how do u cope

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Feel like smashing mirrors or roping every second, I have multiple failos and patience is running thin, how do u cope
get some bitches, and learn about female failos. knowing about female failos and still finding them attractive helps me understand that women will still find u attractive despite the failos. Jfl i only text women with equal failos as me or more and i rarely get rejected. ultimate looksmatched theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, humanoidsub7 and Akhi
Eat some nice cheese

get some bitches, and learn about female failos. knowing about female failos and still finding them attractive helps me understand that women will still find u attractive despite the failos. Jfl i only text women with equal failos as me or more and i rarely get rejected. ultimate looksmatched theory
I can’t talk to women until Trimax + Periorbital Implants + possibly OBO

• So Sad
Reactions: j05
Mirin, Make a thread on how to do this

I took LSD months ago then I started not giving a fuck about looksmax quit gym etc. XD

Its all love brother. Nothing matters tbh

gym is good though trying to start again

I took LSD months ago then I started not giving a fuck about looksmax quit gym etc. XD

Its all love brother. Nothing matters tbh

gym is good though trying to start again
I need surgery not gym

i’ll start writing it when i’m back home, i’m gymceling rn but i’ll try make it as good as possible so be patient
Can gymcelling fix recession

Last edited:
I need surgery not gym
For what? Chances are you dont look as horrible as you think you are. The desire to look better will not end. Is it a relationship that you seek?

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
For what? Chances are you dont look as horrible as you think you are. The desire to look better will not end. Is it a relationship that you seek?

Okay but that doesnt answer my question.

Why?

Why are you depressed right now because you are not one of those things? If it is the women aspect it literally does not matter unless you look 'subhuman' per se(for a gf not one night stand)

i can fix them, that's what makes me sane

Okay but that doesnt answer my question.

Why?

Why are you depressed right now because you are not one of those things? If it is the women aspect it literally does not matter unless you look 'subhuman' per se(for a gf not one night stand)
Because im not any of that besides race

Maybe, for slight psl boost but better then nothing
one of my main falios is my eyebrows, when I dyed them black one time even though it looked fake, on pictures I was boosted like a whole psl going from invisible eyebrows to long black ones, looking at the same angle and lighting pics now shit makes me so ugly having shit brows

one of my main falios is my eyebrows, when I dyed them black one time even though it looked fake, on pictures I was boosted like a whole psl going from invisible eyebrows to long black ones, looking at the same angle and lighting pics now shit makes me so ugly having shit brows
eyebrows are easy, imagine bone deformities

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and lelouch
eyebrows are easy, imagine bone deformities
i have good facial structure, but a shit nose and eyebrows, I literally have no visible nose bridge from the front, when I edit a simple nose bridge onto my face it's like everything connects (super subhuman to have such a shit nose idk how I got it) and my eyebrows are long asf but lack density which looks like shit, it's like I was made to actually get big results from looksmaxxing

what are your main falios?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
idk im not sad but not happy

i have good facial structure, but a shit nose and eyebrows, I literally have no visible nose bridge from the front, when I edit a simple nose bridge onto my face it's like everything connects (super subhuman to have such a shit nose idk how I got it) and my eyebrows are long asf but lack density which looks like shit, it's like I was made to actually get big results from looksmaxxing

what are your main falios?
OvERJet/Bite,recessed maxilla/paranasal, no zygos, short downgrown jaw, cucked gonial angle, downturned orbits , NCT

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
OvERJet/Bite,recessed maxilla/paranasal, no zygos, short downgrown jaw, cucked gonial angle, downturned orbits , NCT
all of these can be worked on to a good point with a good enough plan and $$ except the last 2, which you may have to compensate for in other areas, hopefully your fwhr and esr/ipd is good

all of these can be worked on to a good point with a good enough plan and $$ except the last 2, which you may have to compensate for in other areas, hopefully your fwhr and esr/ipd is good
No its not, and my fwhr sucks because narrow jaw and flat midface, and no zygos making eyes seem a bit wide

Last edited:
I cope with roids

start saving up for surgeries, keep your mind on money

fixing them or ldar

By fixing them

Literally just hardmaxx and that's it. Most failos are only fixable through surgery. I fixed 2 of my major failos this year with surgery alone and now I'm pretty much chilling. Just need to have the patience, also be sure your surgeon is the right professional in order to minimize chances of something going wrong and needing a second operation

Literally just hardmaxx and that's it. Most failos are only fixable through surgery. I fixed 2 of my major failos this year with surgery alone and now I'm pretty much chilling. Just need to have the patience, also be sure your surgeon is the right professional in order to minimize chances of something going wrong and needing a second operation
What operations