How do you cope with the AGEPILL

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Knowing the fact that you will never be as young as you are right now reading this, the fact that you are only young once, the fact that the older you get the more responsibilites and less fun you'll very likely going to have...

I feel like since I came into my 20s the agepill became much more present, you are now longer a "teen" and need to get your shit together. I know, many guys here are below 20 and probably don't feel the pressure as much yet, but being 21 now and turning 22 by the end of the year it's just not the same as being 16-19 where you can still play the "naive" card, do the dumbest shit and just feel so excited for the future in general.
Maybe a large reason for me is that I feel like I haven't lived the best youth life yet, or maybe it is just what most are feeling and many just suppress it.

My personal way of coping with the agepill is by the DOING THE BEST I CAN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY, making the most out of it because today is all we have. But getting older is still brutal

HOW DO YOU FUCKING COPE BROO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Mewton, subhuman incel and 16 others
HGH, Finasteride, and Retin-A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lolcel, Deleted member 9274 and 14 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lolcel, amorfati and 11 others
Maybe a large reason for me is that I feel like I haven't lived the best youth life yet
That's why. The Stacies in my school are settling down in LTRs and having kids and the Chads are all getting beer guts and in LTRs too. They've been partying and having sex since they were 13-14 so they are content with their youth and 4 years of college just finished it off. They're now ready to take on adult responsibility.

If you're 21 and still a KHHV virgin then it's most likely over and you'll be a doomer for life. Even if you do ascend, you've already missed out on everything and have no opportunities to go to parties or building a social circle. I'm in the same situation.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Normaldude2003747 and 16 others
That's why. The Stacies in my school are settling down in LTRs and having kids and the Chads are all getting beer guts and in LTRs too. They've been partying and having sex since they were 13-14 so they are content with their youth and 4 years of college just finished it off. They're now ready to take on adult responsibility.

If you're 21 and still a KHHV virgin then it's most likely over and you'll be a doomer for life. Even if you do ascend, you've already missed out on everything and have no opportunities to go to parties or building a social circle. I'm in the same situation.
Yeah true, I'm not a virgin but never had a real LTR, don't really have a vibrant social circle and never had a crazy party life. Sad shit is that all those things would have come naturally if I had more and longer bones, it's now pretty much about trying to play catch up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and oldcelloser
nigga u r 21 stop crying:lul::smonk:

people here wont get any major surgery or looxmax before 25 anyway cuz they are poor

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, bugeye, Mongrelcel and 6 others

21 is when you can legally drink :y'all:

21 is when you can legally drink :y'all:
True, but every single teen with a social circle drank before that. If you haven't drank before 21, you probably won't afterwards since you don't have a social circle to drink with. That's my problem.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Yeah true, I'm not a virgin but never had a real LTR, don't really have a vibrant social circle and never had a crazy party life. Sad shit is that all those things would have come naturally if I had more and longer bones, it's now pretty much about trying to play catch up
Longer bones is cope. I'm 6'7" and still KHHV due to face.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 1 other person
Agepill hit me hard when I hit 20 some days ago. Need to get my shit together. I’m still young, but I feel more like an adult now. From 20 onwards you’re just gonna get older and deeper into adulthood.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 1 other person
milfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
I have good aging genetics.
I'm ascending a lot.
My adolescence was pretty bad.
I'm completing my goals.
My narcissism is pretty high.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Need2Ascend
TRT, fin, minox, working out, etc. age pill is brutal but what can you do 😢

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Honestly the only thing I worry about getting old is losing my hair everything else doesn’t matter. Hair is indeed life

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 4 others
Longer bones is cope. I'm 6'7" and still KHHV due to face.
Sure if your face is absolute shit then you are fucked at any height, but If you are tall and at least 4,5 PSL, which is not that hard to achieve, you can have an pretty decent life. And easily slay if that's all you care about

Sure if your face is absolute shit then you are fucked at any height, but If you are tall and at least 4,5 PSL, which is not that hard to achieve, you can have an pretty decent life. And easily slay if that's all you care about
I'm 3.75-4 PSL after 2 surgeries and still 0 attention. I'd have to get 2-3+ more small surgeries in order to reach 4.5 PSL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, amorfati and Need2Ascend
HGH, Finasteride, and Retin-A
I heard that hgh for anti aging is a total meme.

This youtuber discussed hgh for anti aging in the comment section, and said it does literally the opposite of anti aging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15099 and Lux
I'm 3.75-4 PSL after 2 surgeries and still 0 attention. I'd have to get 2-3+ more small surgeries in order to reach 4.5 PSL.
Which surgeries have you done?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Rhino and hair transplant.
Sounds like you didnt create halos but only destroyed some failos. Thats the reason why your results are not better.
Are you happy with the hair transplant?

Sounds like you didnt create halos but only destroyed some failos. Thats the reason why your results are not better.
Hasn't grown in yet but looks good. I'm not balding so it was only to lower a naturally high hairline.

Fixing failos should, in theory, bring me up to average or slightly above. I still have too many failos though (flat maxilla, dogshit eyebrow shape, etc.)

Collagenmaxx + HIIT bro, your only as old as you look. If you can larp as a younger person you can do that. Amenisa is like 33 and he larps as 24.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser, CANI and 3 others
Collagenmaxx + HIIT bro, your only as old as you look. If you can larp as a younger person you can do that. Amenisa is like 33 and he larps as 24.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, efidescontinuado and mulattomaxxer
Agepill has its benefits. When you get older you stop caring as much because you fully accept that its over. Its kind of like a weight off your shoulder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, klamus, Patient A and 2 others
the fact that the older you get the more responsibilites and less fun you'll very likely going to have...
as an old person.
This factor depends on life choices.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781 and Need2Ascend
I just turned 21 and I don't give a shit about getting older right now. It's what I was looking forward to when I was in school. And I gotta say I'm much happier and feel safer since I'm out of school and can earn some money. I always knew I'll never get the milestones of having children, marrying, buying a house etc. so I don't worry a lot.
I'm just gonna live a simple chill life. It's only gonna get brutal when my parents die and I'm completely alone. I have nobody besides family.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, amorfati, Patient A and 1 other person
You are just 21 jfl, u have at least until 30 to be considered a young guy, its when you reach 30 when u become a real adult, 20yo isn't mature adult yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Need2Ascend
Yeah I agree. I try to make the most out of being young. I’ve experienced and suffered a lot, but when it comes to relationships, I haven’t been there.

I really don’t like getting older. If I could stay one age it would be 17-19. I’m 20 now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and Need2Ascend
Yeah I agree. I try to make the most out of being young. I’ve experienced and suffered a lot, but when it comes to relationships, I haven’t been there.

I really don’t like getting older. If I could stay one age it would be 17-19. I’m 20 now.
It would be 20-25 for me, because i have acne scars now. Or do you mean 17-19 for the experiences that happen in this age? For me anything pass 18 is shit after finishing high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Need2Ascend

100% bro

It would be 20-25 for me, because i have acne scars now. Or do you mean 17-19 for the experiences that happen in this age? For me anything pass 18 is shit after finishing high school
High school life is the best tbh, and I say that even though it could have still been 100x better for me than it was

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Only to fuck random girls you can larp your age, or if you go abroad.
You can't larp your age in social circles, at uni or to your gf which is what counts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and mulattomaxxer
Only to fuck random girls you can larp your age, or if you go abroad.
You can't larp your age in social circles, at uni or to your gf which is what counts
Its probably a bit easier to larp age then you would think. How many times have you proof checked somebodies age. Eventually they would find out, but they would probably forgive you.

I don't worry that much about the agepill. I noticed when you got older you start to like older woman and since most man don't looksmax they get older "faster" then looksmaxers giving us an advantage.

For experiences, looks and the way you can act at that age. 18 is a kid with privileges basically.

It’s still good after highschool to be a young 18-19 year old walking around in the adult world.

But highschool senior year is probably peak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and TsarTsar444
For experiences, looks and the way you can act at that age. 18 is a kid with privileges basically.

It’s still good after highschool to be a young 18-19 year old walking around in the adult world.

But highschool senior year is probably peak.
Yes junior and senior were good for me, but highschool was a roller-coaster, too much emotions. Now that im 20 its peaceful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099 and highschoolneverends
I'm Amnesia's age and I banged a fairly hot 17 year old pre-covid lol

Can't remember how old I told her I was. Something ridiculous i tihnk

Only problem is 'im norwooding hard now so lying about age is hard. Hair system probably. Maybe transplant

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and mulattomaxxer
I just turned 21 and I don't give a shit about getting older right now. It's what I was looking forward to when I was in school. And I gotta say I'm much happier and feel safer since I'm out of school and can earn some money. I always knew I'll never get the milestones of having children, marrying, buying a house etc. so I don't worry a lot.
I'm just gonna live a simple chill life. It's only gonna get brutal when my parents die and I'm completely alone. I have nobody besides family.
The rope will always be a friend there for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Normaldude2003747 and oldcelloser
I'm Amnesia's age and I banged a fairly hot 17 year old pre-covid lol

Can't remember how old I told her I was. Something ridiculous i tihnk

Only problem is 'im norwooding hard now so lying about age is hard. Hair system probably. Maybe transplant
Yeah don't let the norwood reaper claim your youth bro.

Knowing the fact that you will never be as young as you are right now reading this, the fact that you are only young once, the fact that the older you get the more responsibilites and less fun you'll very likely going to have...

I feel like since I came into my 20s the agepill became much more present, you are now longer a "teen" and need to get your shit together. I know, many guys here are below 20 and probably don't feel the pressure as much yet, but being 21 now and turning 22 by the end of the year it's just not the same as being 16-19 where you can still play the "naive" card, do the dumbest shit and just feel so excited for the future in general.
Maybe a large reason for me is that I feel like I haven't lived the best youth life yet, or maybe it is just what most are feeling and many just suppress it.

My personal way of coping with the agepill is by the DOING THE BEST I CAN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY, making the most out of it because today is all we have. But getting older is still brutal

dont worry you won't slay anyway even when 21 so what difference is gonna make when you 50

Also get rich and buy 19 y old hookers/escorst or get insanse status and get 19 y old girls. simple enuf

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FreakkForLife, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

oh man you are 20 ?
you're an adult man now broooo fuarkkk
age pill hits you hard at 21 dude
by 24 its over and nothing you can do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
i dont think creating halos is the way to go. you risk looking uncanny. its much better to just fix failos imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Lux
exactly; but what the hell does HIIT have to do with anything ?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
exactly; but what the hell does HIIT have to do with anything ?
HIIT allows you to remain youthful. Good cardio = Healthy body and youthful looks.

This is a very limited perspective. The normal life path that you describe, to me, is actually boring. A tantalizing alternative is to refuse to settle down and raise a family and spend your 30s travelling the world and going on adventures after looksmaxxing and developing some wealth. Chase excitement. The typical youth of partying, drinking, and developing a social circle is unoriginal, don't you think?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11134
This is a very limited perspective. The normal life path that you describe, to me, is actually boring. A tantalizing alternative is to refuse to settle down and raise a family and spend your 30s travelling the world and going on adventures after looksmaxxing and developing some wealth. Chase excitement. The typical youth of partying, drinking, and developing a social circle is unoriginal, don't you think?
I don't think so. Teens and early 20s is the only time when all your peers are partying and sleeping around, so you have the biggest selection. When you're in your 30s, most people are already settled down and anyone left is usually wasted goods. Not every 30 year old can pass as early 20s either.

Knowing one day I'll be dead and none of this stuff will matter because I won't have the consciousness to comprehend it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel, Normaldude2003747 and 3 others
I don't think so. Teens and early 20s is the only time when all your peers are partying and sleeping around, so you have the biggest selection. When you're in your 30s, most people are already settled down and anyone left is usually wasted goods. Not every 30 year old can pass as early 20s either.
You should be going for young (18-22 year old) girls no matter how old you get. Just keep going for them, even in your 30s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and oldcelloser