How do you cope?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
how do you cope with something that you can't change? Height, Skin color, facial structure etc..?

• +1
Reactions: watah, Ricky212, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Be as self hating and wallowing in self pity as you can, eventually it bottoms out and you stop caring

• +1
Reactions: watah, FacialStructure404, silencio and 1 other person
You lower your standards for a partner, so that you at least experience sex + cigarettes + alcohol + bad food + playing video games or spending a lot of time on the internet, all to make time pass more quickly and not let thoughts of how you are exist + in the hope that you'll have some complication in the future and die or something and hope that the next existence will spawn with a better genetic start :feelshehe:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, God-himself and justropemaxbro
Be as self hating and wallowing in self pity as you can, eventually it bottoms out and you stop caring
if you say it like that, then I'm right at the middle of what you described.

i have a shitty nose and i cope easily saying big noses are 🎀female gaze🎀

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
You can change everything pretty easily except for height

You lower your standards for a partner, so that you at least experience sex + cigarettes + alcohol + bad food + playing video games or spending a lot of time on the internet, all to make time pass more quickly and not let thoughts of how you are exist + in the hope that you'll have some complication in the future and die or something and hope that the next existence will spawn with a better genetic start :feelshehe:
damn, thinking about it makes me want to feel like I don't want to exist. Do you think a person can cope by enjoying something "more" than fixating on "looks"?

I'm 17 at 5'9 I cope with high shoes like sandals or airforce to reach to be 5'11. I wish life wouldn't be this way. All my classmates are 5'11, 6ft+

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Not all the time, a lot of men stop growing at 15-16.
thats actually an outdated myth by doctors from the 90's. growth actually ends at 18-21 tho it slows down alot by 16, making it seem like ur done.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro and murdah
thats actually an outdated myth by doctors from the 90's. growth actually ends at 18-21 tho it slows down alot by 16, making it seem like ur done.
I have a question. Do all men have a growth spurt? Because i have not gotten a single growth spurt in the past years. I've been growing 1-2 inches a year.

I'm 17 at 5'9 I cope with high shoes like sandals or airforce to reach to be 5'11. I wish life wouldn't be this way. All my classmates are 5'11, 6ft+
At the very least you are 5'9". Above average on the streets if you wear high shoes. While I'm here, worried about beign 5'5" for the rest of my life and looking into LL.

I have a question. Do all men have a growth spurt? Because i have not gotten a single growth spurt in the past years. I've been growing 1-2 inches a year.
Ofcourse all men get a growth spurt, and not just 1 but actually 3-4 especially during puberty. Ur still 15 my guy at ur age I was playing fortnite with my friends and enjoying life, not rotting on some useless forum that wastes ur time. Don't waste ur youth here, get off the forum and spend time with family and friends. Watch anime, yt, games do something not this. I'm only here cus I need advice to ascend before I clock 20 in 3 yrs.

• Love it
At the very least you are 5'9". Above average on the streets if you wear high shoes. While I'm here, worried about beign 5'5" for the rest of my life and looking into LL.
Comeon bruh ur still 15, thinking on all at ur age is stupid. Just eat healthy foods, avoid junk, take vit D, Calcium, eat bones, do sprints and jumps and sleep 7-9hrs a day U'll grow. 1-2 inches a yr is actually good, it's avg. I was 5'5 at 15. Grew to 5'8 at 16 then 5'10 at 17. Watch yt vids on how to grow taller like aethestic primal, growth unleashed and read ebooks like 6ft 6 method for better tips. here is the link, now leave this shithole Live ur life, I might leave this site aswell (wanna start living again): https://www.collegesidekick.com/study-docs/7134497

how do you cope with something that you can't change? Height, Skin color, facial structure etc..?
I'm a 5"6 indian (half white, good face)

With a good face and nice eyes, I don't get public blackpills or disrespected, but obviously my smv is in the gutter.

I truly stopped caring. I don't care or think about sex anymore. I'm broke, and I don't see it as anything other than a biological imperative that keeps us enslaved, literally and mentally, I have money to make.

For Chad's it is productive, as it drives them

For normies, the sexual marketplace destroys them

both would perform better if they possessed a real mission.

Only when your purpose becomes something other than getting laid, can you identify as an individual person with individual ideas

If "virgin" is all that describes you, add more to the description. Or that's all you'll ever be.

• Love it
Comeon bruh ur still 15, thinking on all at ur age is stupid. Just eat healthy foods, avoid junk, take vit D, Calcium, eat bones, do sprints and jumps and sleep 7-9hrs a day U'll grow. 1-2 inches a yr is actually good, it's avg. I was 5'5 at 15. Grew to 5'8 at 16 then 5'10 at 17. Watch yt vids on how to grow taller like aethestic primal, growth unleashed and read ebooks like 6ft 6 method for better tips. here is the link, now leave this shithole Live ur life, I might leave this site aswell (wanna start living again): https://www.collegesidekick.com/study-docs/7134497
Thanks, man. yeah, I'll gain nothing from rotting here. That's why i've been tryign to stay away from this site more and more. Blackpill is probably the main reason, affecting my mind and giving me countless insecurities, doing more bad than good. I'll take your advice, man. Thank you so much for that link as well.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
I'm a 5"6 indian (half white, good face)

With a good face and nice eyes, I don't get public blackpills or disrespected, but obviously my smv is in the gutter.

I truly stopped caring. I don't care or think about sex anymore. I'm broke, and I don't see it as anything other than a biological imperative that keeps us enslaved, literally and mentally, I have money to make.

For Chad's it is productive, as it drives them

For normies, the sexual marketplace destroys them

both would perform better if they possessed a real mission.

Only when your purpose becomes something other than getting laid, can you identify as an individual person with individual ideas

If "virgin" is all that describes you, add more to the description. Or that's all you'll ever be.
yeah, it makes a lot of sense. I have also thought about these as well, about my purpose and what I actually want to do. To be honest, i'm just at the middle where looks really don't affect my life, no disadvantage, no advantage. I might as well start thinking about what I want to do, instead of rotting here. Thanks, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thanks, man. yeah, I'll gain nothing from rotting here. That's why i've been tryign to stay away from this site more and more. Blackpill is probably the main reason, affecting my mind and giving me countless insecurities, doing more bad than good. I'll take your advice, man. Thank you so much for that link as well.
U welcome, take care of urself

• +1
lower my standards + smoke

Wdym it bottoms out?

Self-pity has always confused me because the typical bluepilled normie response is to “become the best version of yourself”, but there’s this implication that the only two options are to either rot or succeed.