How do you cope

Do you even cope?

• Total voters
Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
With knowing the blackpill :feelsbadman: how can anyone cope knowing the truth.:feelsrope: I cope with hope because one I might become chad and finally live a good life.

Be born 8 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
I am so detached from existence that "cope" is a foreign concept to me all together.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Be born 8 psl
Be born as this
PicsArt 09 29 050613
or instantly rope to respond with a higher psl.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
I'm waiting for my reincarnation pill

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5875
Jfl we die and reincarnate as Albino retards in the Congo.
A decent face and good height is all I ask for tbh. I am basically moneymaxxed from family but that doesn't fix my horse midface and most other failos

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and LaFayette
A decent face and good height is all I ask for tbh. I am basically moneymaxxed from family but that doesn't fix my horse midface and most other failos
I'm a horseface too. I totally get you man. I'm just saying that if there is any possibility reincarnation can happen, we are "going in blind"....We might end up Chad, or even worse of than how we are now....and that's cringy. it feels like a real life rage-quit scenario jfl xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
You can't join the server for 20 more centuries jfl.

• +1
I'm a horseface too. I totally get you man. I'm just saying that if there is any possibility reincarnation can happen, we are "going in blind"....We might end up Chad, or even worse of than how we are now....and that's cringy. it feels like a real life rage-quit scenario jfl xD
If we reincarnate we won't be black pilled I refuse to be a fucking normie.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
If we reincarnate we won't be black pilled I refuse to be a fucking normie.
I still delusioncope by thinking I am a future genetically engineered Chad living an incel simulation ,Total Recall type.

• +1
Women treat me shittier than actual retards tbh.

• So Sad
And when I get confrontational they begin vomiting ad hominems

• So Sad
I still delusioncope by thinking I am a future genetically engineered Chad living an incel simulation ,Total Recall type.
Maybe we will wake up in a Utopia and this would have been just some sort of fuck up game. Probably not I think when we die we go no wear all the scientific evidence points to that conclusion. I really don't want to stop existing to disappear but i think a afterlife or reincarnation is just a cope made by people to ignore the most brutal black pill which is death.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
Maybe we will wake up in a Utopia and this would have been just some sort of fuck up game. Probably not I think when we die we go no wear all the scientific evidence points to that conclusion. I really don't want to stop existing to disappear but i think a afterlife or reincarnation is just a cope made by people to ignore the most brutal black pill which is death.
Almost everyone would agree. But not existing is not something you should fear....anything that can hurt you is gone. There is no you....there just "isn't"

• +1
I read a lot of fiction and play VR vidya.

• +1
Nonexistence is the same situation like when you weren't born.

• +1