Made It Out The Hood
?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Watch movies with strong female protagonists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LastHopeForNorman, f0rmless and 4 others
honestly any guy who isn't scared to talk to girls and hold conversation with them, gets the most attention, that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Kenickie and Deleted member 6403
I just be tall

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 6403
Do anything that will trigger hate and other unwanted emotion in others. It is better to be slandered than ignored.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
Do anything that will trigger hate and other unwanted emotion in others. It is better to be slandered than ignored.
Based

Ngl one time, I spread a rumor about me having a threesome w 2 girls from school and it didn't really spread like I wanted it to

Should I have made it more controversial?

• JFL
Reactions: f0rmless, Looks234 and Kenickie

fun until you get beat up, works on foids tho for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
I don't cause inceldom

Based

Ngl one time, I spread a rumor about me having a threesome w 2 girls from school and it didn't really spread like I wanted it to

Should I have made it more controversial?
The scandalous it is the better. But that tactic should be your only last resort since hate is very contagious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The scandalous it is the better. But that tactic should be your only last resort since hate is very contagious.
That wasn't scandalous?

I dont, as I stay lurking in the shadows with zero poonani

• +1
giant nose makes it hard for others to see any place person or thing due to their line of sight being obstructed

• JFL
  • Love it
This is actually the biggest truth uttered on this forum right now.

There was this guy in high school, a low tier normie in looks at best and he had a bad reputation of doing creepy/cringy shit, but he was still getting girls and he has a girlfriend presently.

Reputationmaxx no matter the cost, having a bad reputation is better than none at all, do whatever it takes to gain recognition, it opens up doors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and BigBoy