How do you date a low self-esteem girl?

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
Imagine a situation in which you date a girl who has extremely low self-esteem/depression. Despite having decent appearance she says she doesn't look all that good and she hates her body etc. Should I comfort her and say she looks great (which I think she does) or keep her at bay like some dark triad MF not to boost her ego too much and make her feel like I'm the only one who finds her somewhat cute? Any other tips for this kind of girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11 and PubertyMaxxer
Just date a normal girl wtf is this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Tallooksmaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others
Tell her "Look youre making my dick hard, you must be good looking"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, RamusGod, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
girls like this will usually cheat on you when another guy shows her attention

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, Danish_Retard, chawaje and 1 other person
girls like this will usually cheat on you when another guy shows her attention
She was the one who asked me out tbhngl I mean the way she looks at me is just insane. I mean even if we break up after a week or two I will at least get some *female experience* :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Stopping@Nothing19
She was the one who asked me out tbhngl I mean the way she looks at me is just insane. I mean even if we break up after a week or two I will at least get some *female experience* :lul:
definitely get a lay out of her, just don't be surprised when she goes off with some other guy

I dated a girl like that for 7 months, there was really no good reason to do so except there was a physical connection and it was fun to have access to a regular girl for sex whenever you wanted.

I 'mogged' her by maybe 3 PSL and she kept saying how she can't believe why I would want to be with someone who looks like her.
Eventually it got so tiresome to defuse 'bombs 'that she kept setting up (like every 2 days, she would insist I must be cheating on her, or that she is so ugly nobody should be dating her and therefore she suspects I don't really like her)

That I simply had to break it off, responding to her 100 texts and 3 hour calls every day was too much effort for some sex.

It's just too tiresome to chat her out of her insecurity every 2 days for several hours until she can have sex with you again. That melts your brain over time and is time you could spend relaxing, working out or doing something fun instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and cajuun0
definitely get a lay out of her, just don't be surprised when she goes off with some other guy
Yeah but I think it's gonna take a while, she's really reserved but I'm fine with that. Yesterday I lost an H in KHHV to her holy shit hugging her was the most soft thing I have experienced in over 7800 days of my misery :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: This might be my one in a life time opportunity to fully feed and recover my ego :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Stopping@Nothing19
Not worth it, not even for a ons cause her crazy ass will probably file a false police report.

I 'mogged' her by maybe 3 PSL and she kept saying how she can't believe why I would want to be with someone who looks like her.
I think we're in a similar situation then, though I mog my girl by maybe 1-2PSL. She said the same exact thing about looks and that she thought I was into some other girl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Yeah but I think it's gonna take a while, she's really reserved but I'm fine with that. Yesterday I lost an H in KHHV to her holy shit hugging her was the most soft thing I have experienced in over 7800 days of my misery :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: This might be my one in a life time opportunity to fully feed and recover my ego :ogre:
Oh deadass? Never mind what i said then it might be worth it for you

I think we're in a similar situation then, though I mog my girl by maybe 1-2PSL. She said the same exact thing about looks and that she thought I was into some other girl:lul:
It will never stop. Even at the 6 month 'anniversary' she kept asking if I sleep around with others or why I want to be with her, and she kept calling herself undesirable. There is just no changing these people. They need therapy and I can't be a therapist

There are some big drawbacks to FWBing or dating a woman who is clearly worse looking than you. They will never trust you 100% even if you spend all your spare time with them.
She even admitted that she checks my Tinder profile every 2 weeks to make sure I don't post new pictures or bio text (in reality, I hadn't used tinder for months)

Maybe it's unnatural for a man to 'mog' her gf, fwb or wife. It just raises too many suspicions in the womans mind the moment you leave her home.
Maybe the only natural relation between an 'uglier' woman and gl man is a one night stand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Should I comfort her and say she looks great (which I think she does) or keep her at bay like some dark triad MF not to boost her ego too much and make her feel like I'm the only one who finds her somewhat cute?
I take more of a middle ground - I can affirm that I find her attractive but also say to her the truth, which is that attraction is subjective and some peeople's hearts (like mine) are open to girls who look like her while others hearts are not.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and cajuun0
Be better than her

It will never stop. Even at the 6 month 'anniversary' she kept asking if I sleep around with others or why I want to be with her, and she kept calling herself undesirable. There is just no changing these people. They need therapy and I can't be a therapist

There are some big drawbacks to FWBing or dating a woman who is clearly worse looking than you. They will never trust you 100% even if you spend all your spare time with them.
She even admitted that she checks my Tinder profile every 2 weeks to make sure I don't post new pictures or bio text (in reality, I hadn't used tinder for months)

Maybe it's unnatural for a man to 'mog' her gf, fwb or wife. It just raises too many suspicions in the womans mind the moment you leave her home.
Maybe the only natural relation between an 'uglier' woman and gl man is a one night stand.
thats why we all rot hereπŸ€—πŸ˜‚

• Woah
Reactions: Gandy
How do you date a woman?

Imagine a situation in which you date a girl who has extremely low self-esteem/depression. Despite having decent appearance she says she doesn't look all that good and she hates her body etc. Should I comfort her and say she looks great (which I think she does) or keep her at bay like some dark triad MF not to boost her ego too much and make her feel like I'm the only one who finds her somewhat cute? Any other tips for this kind of girls?
I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back