How do you deal with being lucky, when it comes to the genetic lottery?

bimaxmaxxer

bimaxmaxxer

Good Boi
This is a serious question, as a slightly taller white guy with normie face maybe 5/10 I consider myself very lucky. Because I have room to improve my face with surgery.
And my hair genetics is also decent, 29 yo and still have a full head of curly long hair. I mogg most females lol.

My problem is I hate not being responsible for the good things going on in my life. Like location, skincolor, face(even tho it's recessed I have some good features), hair, height. All of these things I have absolutely no control over and I feel guilty sometimes.

I also don't believe in religion, I just believe in struggle/ascend so you can sometimes enjoy the beautiful things in life, till you die and vanish forever (hopefully, because I don't want to get reincarnated in india)

I would like to believe in spirits that are going to wander to another dimension or some shit, like people on dmt always talk about.

At this point I don't even care about love anymore, because of how cruel and immature my previous gfs all where.

What are you guys thinking? Specially the chads and tyrones.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth