How do you deal with haters?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Some people just dislike the way you were born or raised for whatever reason and they enjoy badmouthing and ridiculing you. How do you deal with haters? Though I should not waste my time with them, I often do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Heinrich Schmidt and TechnoBoss
You hate them back imo

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
who tf hating

• +1
Some people just dislike the way you were born or raised for whatever reason and they enjoy badmouthing and ridiculing you. How do you deal with haters? Though I should not waste my time with them, I often do.
Nobody who is actually living a happy life will go out of their way to insult you or even care about you in particular. If someone hates on you when you did nothing wrong, feel bad for that person. They're living a sad life. Don't let the opinions of someone beat down by life affect the way you live your life or how you feel.

Basically don't give a fuck. Very important to know how to do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Heinrich Schmidt and Madridista
it depends if the hate they give to me is justified or not

• +1
Nobody who is actually living a happy life will go out of their way to insult you or even care about you in particular. If someone hates on you when you did nothing wrong, feel bad for that person. They're living a sad life. Don't let the opinions of someone beat down by life affect the way you live your life or how you feel.

Very well said. People with successful lives or at least who have something positive going for them don't waste their time insulting and hating on others. It's a sign of low self-esteem and projection.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If someone thinks of you as an enemy, it means he takes you seriously, which is a compliment and a win for my ego

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, TechnoBoss, Dylan and 1 other person
If someone thinks of you as an enemy, it means he takes you very seriously, which is a compliment for my ego
i mean someone bullying OP every now and then doesn't necessarily mean they consider him an enemy/adversary

They might just view him as a joke

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon, Dylan and Madridista

sounds good in theory, but in practise 'not giving a fuck' may be perceived as weakness by the bully as it can look like your too meek/meagre to say anything back, thus making it worse cuz bullies prey on weak ppl

also if someone is trying to mock you in front of ppl irl it can tarnish your reputation if you don't comeback/give a good response.

Realistically the best way to put a stop to bullying is to fuck with the bully harder than they fucked with you, i.e. say something hurtful back, embarrass them in response, fuck them up if you can etc.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Heinrich Schmidt
Hate them back

Just add a twist to it, like this one girl group got mad at me for telling them to kill themselves because it "some people might take it seriously"

Well, one of the girls brother killed himself a few years ago and i said "like your brother?"

And well they got so mad my parents ended up hearing about it and beating my ass

They still hate me to this day:lul:

• JFL
I try to smile and be nice to everyone no matter who they are or what do they look like. The feeling of knowing people like me and respect me outweigh the negative comments that I might get from time to time.
But I wont forget the people that judged me or were mean towards me for no good reason, even if they change.
A few people from this huge friendgroup changed like that, when they were trying to befriend me, I just ignored them and that really boosts your ego :feelshah:

• +1
Hate them back

Just add a twist to it, like this one girl group got mad at me for telling them to kill themselves because it "some people might take it seriously"

Well, one of the girls brother killed himself a few years ago and i said "like your brother?"

And well they got so mad my parents ended up hearing about it and beating my ass

your parents beat you up because of some random hoes' feelings?

fuck that shit i'd be on some chris benoit stuff after that

Foid tier mentality.
Muh only sad people will make you sad!

You need to wake up, every human is like this.
It's in your nature to be hateful since it'd be like getting rid of the competition & increasing your own status through words, zero violence needed.

If it were not natural it wouldn't be so pleasurable & fun.

Foid tier mentality.
Muh only sad people will make you sad!

You need to wake up, every human is like this.
It's in your nature to be hateful since it'd be like getting rid of the competition & increasing your own status through words, zero violence needed.

If it were not natural it wouldn't be so pleasurable & fun.
Yeah I remember being 14 too.

No not every human is like this. As a matter of fact, the only time I've dealt with any kind of hate was in middle school/high school & on these incel forums. The people doing any kind of hating on here (or IRL less often) aren't fucking Machiavelli. On here they're edgy teenagers who are sad at their own lives. In real life they're losers as well.

4190113 08C4CD98 5CD4 4691 9E45 E8CBEAF450C0
- "Yeah bro I say rude shit to people to decrease the competition & increase my status."

jfl at this incel tier pseudo Machiavelli mindset.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

No not every human is like this. As a matter of fact, the only time I've dealt with any kind of hate was in middle school/high school & on these incel forums. The people doing any kind of hating on here (or IRL less often) aren't fucking Machiavelli. On here they're edgy teenagers who are sad at their own lives. In real life they're losers as well.

View attachment 2980511 - "Yeah bro I say rude shit to people to decrease the competition & increase my status."

You don't experience this in real life once you're older because everyone has learned to keep up their public appearance.
Of course being a piece of shit in public will not be good for yourself, or the ones who are close to you.

If you gave a normie the chance to trample you in an inconspicuous way they'd do it in a fucking instant, because it'd raise their status & would decrease the competition since the others in the group will view you as BELOW.

You're just like a foid, trying to keep this fantasy in your mind to keep yourself sane.
You berate women and then act like one, classic incel moment.

View attachment 2980511 - "Yeah bro I say rude shit to people to decrease the competition & increase my status."

Another thing relating to my earlier reply, just like you I am a completely different person in real life.
There is no way in hell I'd act like this in person since I have a reputation to protect, but here? I am nobody.
I can say whatever I want with near to no repercussions, this is what a normie would think as well.

Why do you think they talk so much smack online but once you see them in real life they act like nothing has ever happened?
Why do you think they do you wrong then the next time you meet them they pretend like they've never done anything to you?

Please open your eyes, incel.

You don't experience this in real life once you're older because everyone has learned to keep up their public appearance.
Of course being a piece of shit in public will not be good for yourself, or the ones who are close to you.

If you gave a normie the chance to trample you in an inconspicuous way they'd do it in a fucking instant, because it'd raise their status & would decrease the competition since the others in the group will view you as BELOW.

You're just like a foid, trying to keep this fantasy in your mind to keep yourself sane.
You berate women and then act like one, classic incel moment.
Another thing relating to my earlier reply, just like you I am a completely different person in real life.
There is no way in hell I'd act like this in person since I have a reputation to protect, but here? I am nobody.
I can say whatever I want with near to no repercussions, this is what a normie would think as well.

Why do you think they talk so much smack online but once you see them in real life they act like nothing has ever happened?
Why do you think they do you wrong then the next time you meet them they pretend like they've never done anything to you?

Please open your eyes, incel.
How do I berate women, retard? You're just pulling shit from your ass.

How old even are you before I respond to the essays you just wrote?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
How do I berate women, retard? You're just pulling shit from your ass.

How old even are you before I respond to the essays you just wrote?
Not going to say the exact number, but I haven't reached my mid 20's yet.

Also, I love how you pick on a singular point out of everything I've said, a classic foid move.
You should transition, you already have the mind of a woman.

Hate them back

What the sigma

• +1
Reactions: overdose, Lokki and Kayne1