BeChadOrDieTryin'
Video games, beer and smoking.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Peachy
Ambience goes hard.

Before the blackpill i was so happy tbh ngl.

I think my problem started when i lost a lot of weight and started to think that i had a chance. Well, in the end i had, but before that it was pretty bad.

Conclusion: Gain a lot of weight so you'll not have a single chance with a girl and you will be able to cope better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616

I think my problem started when i lost a lot of weight and started to think that i had a chance. Well, in the end i had, but before that it was pretty bad.

Conclusion: Gain a lot of weight so you'll not have a single chance with a girl and you will be able to cope better
send pics

Idk i don't really deal with it per se. i just Cope until one day i won't be able to Cope anymore and i'll Rope.

My surgeries are coming soon so I’m not gonna looksmin. The problem is that my ex had probably the best personality among all the chicks I’ve dated in the recent years. Yet she still became a bitch. So I wonder what to do next after surgerymaxxing. Casual sex? Sure, but that won’t cure my loneliness. Date another hot chick? I’m tired of LTR.

My surgeries are coming soon so I’m not gonna looksmin. The problem is that my ex had probably the best personality among all the chicks I’ve dated in the recent years. Yet she still became a bitch. So I wonder what to do next after surgerymaxxing. Casual sex? Sure, but that won’t cure my loneliness. Date another hot chick? I’m tired of LTR.

I understand you. Even with a gf i am lonely af with no friends. I think the best life possible is to have friends, go out a lot and have casual fuck with diff chicks every week until you get old. Then you could die in peace. But it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I understand you. Even with a gf i am lonely af with no friends. I think the best life possible is to have friends, go out a lot and have casual fuck with diff chicks every week until you get old. Then you could die in peace. But it is what it is
Yeah. The least lonely moments in my life were probably in high school where I actually had several friends who I could do everything with. The university onwards I have been feeling more and more lonely despite having chicks from time to time.

Go fuck yourself for only replying bro to me while having an entire discussion with paragraphs here

I want to feel man. Loneliness is like a constant reminder of my subhumanity

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Go fuck yourself for only replying bro to me while having an entire discussion with paragraphs here

what do you want to discuss? Lets discuss

what do you want to discuss? Lets discuss
I just wish I had a short cutey latina gf to browse 4chan with and have anal sex with and cuddle

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Drug cope heavily

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Drug cope heavily
55332B48 D871 4E11 8E7B 146615967F1D

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Hang out with my friends

Masturbation, drugs and alcohol and gymcelling

Weed, MDMA, alcohol, - drugs will always be the best cope.